Things that annoy you. (6 Viewers)

Guesss

HSC
hahahahahahaha, divorce you?
He was making out that we were married.

He only did it cause there were hotties sitting like opposite me and id bet he didnt want the whole googly eyed thing going on in front of him. So he decides to :shy: me instead.

lol. This old lady gave him a dirty look *cause obv he looks olderrrr than me- and like wtf imagine someone my age married to someone his age* :p

onur91

HSC
N/A

He only did it cause there were hotties sitting like opposite me and id bet he didnt want the whole googly eyed thing going on in front of him. So he decides to :shy: me instead.

lol. This old lady gave him a dirty look *cause obv he looks olderrrr than me- and like wtf imagine someone my age married to someone his age* :p
LOL, your dad sounds hilarious.
Well who wouldn't think that, seeing that much of an age difference :p
But yeah that actually happens, really disgusting and wrong.

Yo1anda

HSC
oh dude wtf!
I thought you meant divorce as in just like.. disown

Guesss

HSC
LOL, your dad sounds hilarious.
Well who wouldn't think that, seeing that much of an age difference :p
But yeah that actually happens, really disgusting and wrong.
Thanx. lol

Yeh, 100%

oh dude wtf!
I thought you meant divorce as in just like.. disown
haha. Well yeh. Was actually very funny *not at the time though* just thinking back.

I think ppl got that he was joking a lil later.

HSC
N/A
*hug* that blows =\

tbh yesterday night i had my first real conversation with my dad in like
8 years

felt weird man
yeah those "real conversations" are really awkward =/ it was so awkward when i was going out with my ex, and my dad would always ask how he is and ask all these questions about him =| and constantly think that my bestie was living with him (because theyr cousins) *facepalm* and before that... my dad would tell me "you can have a boyfriend you know" =| those are the only conversations that make me feel weird.....

HSC

LOL something similar happened to me the other day, was at some family thing n someone called me Alesha (my mum's name) when i was standing next to dad. awkward

mamoz

HSC
When i open the exam paper.look at it n say 'fck why didnt i study this' n have to make up pages of bs ><

xmangx

HSC
N/A
yeah those "real conversations" are really awkward =/ it was so awkward when i was going out with my ex, and my dad would always ask how he is and ask all these questions about him =| and constantly think that my bestie was living with him (because theyr cousins) *facepalm* and before that... my dad would tell me "you can have a boyfriend you know" =| those are the only conversations that make me feel weird.....
ahhaha lol'd

my dad is like if you get a gf i'll slap the crap out of you, and he's being serious lol

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
when you're trying to study for your exam tomorrow, and some person who you NEVER talk to and barely know decides to strike up an extremely pointless conversation with you via fb chat

5:29 Person
hey

5:29pm Me
hey

5:29pm Person
how are u?

5:29pm Me
good n u?

5:30pm Person
yeah alright

5:30pm Me
thas gooood

*end of conversation*

LIKE WTF WAS THE POINT OF THAT?!?!!?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
OMG HERE WE GO...

Person 5:34pm
do u tink u could help me out? i have trials next weekkkkkkkk and i just wanted some ideas for english.. do u think u could send me some of ur english stuff so i can get some ideas about different questions and stuff and how u answered it please ? ohh and creative too? pleaasse

5:35pmMe
lol my computer crashed in april and i lost everythin from year 12 and i absolutely suck at english
sorry

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IM BUSY LEAVE ME ALONE

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
your mean meilz -__-"

i'm often one of such people lols

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
your mean meilz -__-"

i'm often one of such people lols
usually i wouldnt mind, BUT!
when im cramming for two major exams that i have tomorrow and have a longgg way to go before im ready for em and i am stressed, THEN I DO MIND.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)