thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I wasn't there according to who?

Youtube reveals all.

Of course I wanna dance with ya ;) you can grind against me all you want.:D

HSC
Uni Grad
Thongetsu is a hunky tongan posing as a stickman that has sex with mums.

HSC
N/A
I wasn't there according to who?

Youtube reveals all.

Of course I wanna dance with ya ;) you can grind against me all you want.:D
bahahhaa. nah theres no youtube video of me dancing haha.

see i knew you wanted some action ;)

xmangx

HSC
N/A
But everything else is either boring as shit or requires insane maths skills possessed only be hardcore super saiyan asians..
LOL super saiyan and nah maths skills can be developed with hard work, unless you're lazy like me and cbf, like i cbf eating and now have a stomach ache due to hunger.

And do commerce, its easy, or so i've heard.

Unless you have a passion for teaching.

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL super saiyan and nah maths skills can be developed with hard work, unless you're lazy like me and cbf, like i cbf eating and now have a stomach ache due to hunger.

And do commerce, its easy, or so i've heard.

Unless you have a passion for teaching.
AHAHAHAHA, yeh I'm lazy as fuck both in study and shit like that (I was hungry for quite some time this arvo due to cbf to get food, lol), unless someone else is dependent on whatever I'm doing cos being a slacker is unacceptable if it is impacting someone else.

But yeh I'm a monumental failure at 11 and 12 mathematics (ruling out engineering) and computer science (though ugh at looking through code and shit all day as well), I would puke/faint at insides (ruling out med), a science degree would be ok (provided I put in the effort) but then I have no idea what I'd do with it. Law seems appealing and boring at the same time but I coudn't see me sticking with it for more than a semester or two...

So teaching it is, which conveniently I have wanted to do since year 1 :D

xmangx

HSC
N/A
AHAHAHAHA, yeh I'm lazy as fuck both in study and shit like that (I was hungry for quite some time this arvo due to cbf to get food, lol), unless someone else is dependent on whatever I'm doing cos being a slacker is unacceptable if it is impacting someone else.

But yeh I'm a monumental failure at 11 and 12 mathematics (ruling out engineering) and computer science (though ugh at looking through code and shit all day as well), I would puke/faint at insides (ruling out med), a science degree would be ok (provided I put in the effort) but then I have no idea what I'd do with it. Law seems appealing and boring at the same time but I coudn't see me sticking with it for more than a semester or two...

So teaching it is, which conveniently I have wanted to do since year 1 :D
oh wonderful, following your dream.

and yeh, maths requires too much effort.

I also agree with what you said about being a slacker, i function exactly the same way.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
FUCK LOL! I'm so lazy too! I figured from year 9 that if I don't figure out/ get into the course I wanna do in uni then TEACHING FTW!

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, it sickens me to see slackers in group work due to school experiences with them.

Though our whole group in a recent uni asstask was pretty slack and we did a ghetto presentation which started making like an hour and a half before it was due rofl.

But we all had our individual components done so we weren't negatively affecting anyone, just the chucking it into a powerpoint and knowing what to say etc, which we should have done much earlier.

HSC
Uni Grad
FUCK LOL! I'm so lazy too! I figured from year 9 that if I don't figure out/ get into the course I wanna do in uni. TEACHING FTW!
Ye, however gotta want to do it etc otherwise you'll be shit and hate it and what not.

Also finding a job is apparently pretty difficult :(

EDIT: Though that's the case with most things these days I guess...

mamoz

HSC
Yeh, it sickens me to see slackers in group work due to school experiences with them.

Though our whole group in a recent uni asstask was pretty slack and we did a ghetto presentation which started making like an hour and a half before it was due rofl.

But we all had our individual components done so we weren't negatively affecting anyone, just the chucking it into a powerpoint and knowing what to say etc, which we should have done much earlier.
which uni u go to ?

Yo1anda

HSC
hai faive :D

Yeh, there are people who have completed the degree and decided they don't wanna do it, if that happens to me I think I would prolly /wrists.

It would be bad enough feeling like that part way through, imo. I might try and do the volunteer help out at a school thing next semester and hope I feel the same way after more practical stuff.
I have wanted to be a teacher since uhh forever.

My mum is a doctor, and I swear if I hear one more "YOURE SUPPOSED TO OUT-DO YOUR PARENTS!" I'll scream. She's a doctor, boohoo, there goes 80,000 to tax every year, there goes long nights/hard shifts/only 4 weeks leave. I'll stick to the 8ish (if that) hours a day, and 3 month holidays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)