this girl... (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
u do realise tho, alot of hot chicks have boyfriends.
suprisingly, a lot of them are single. some of the prettiest girls i know dont have a boyfriend.

m123

HSC
yeh well i can try cant i?

maybe can persuade her ...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
really?
Two girls i talked to at uni, i like didn't want anything really, but they were good looking... both had boyfriends.
The ones i kno that are single... and single cuz they're fussy.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes... if u're proposing to date some chick with a boyfriend, or go for her with a boyfriend.. ur a jerk.
Unless he's an asshole, or she's said some bad things about him.. dun even go there.

m123

HSC
nah id never do that coz id never want it to happen to me. but yeh, well least being her friend will make me happy neway. well making friends full stop will make me happy

HSC
why not just try flirting with her..then u can see if she is interested or not...

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
Don't just go up to her and tell her you want sex! You'll prolly scare her off, cause she'll think you're some sex-crazed maniac. you gotta get to know someone b4 you launch into stuff like that.

but yeah, wait and see if she's in one of your tutes. otherwise maybe just casually introduce yourself oneday, something along the lines of 'hey my name's...(insert name)..I've seen you around and thought you looked like an interesting person, and I wanted to meet you ..blah blah' ppl love recieving compliments, so remember to be nice :)

btw, I'm a first yr and I wanna meet some guys...any idea how I can do this? in my tutes for arts(history) they're all dirty old men and law tutes are about 95% girls!! *unhappy* so what's a girl to do? suppose I could always go up to some random hot guy and whack him over the head with my HIST1050 course guide saying 'hey wassup, I wanted to meetcha' :p

m123

HSC
lol well if ur doing law, it aint that hard to go up to ppl isit? well u help me meet girls, n ill try help u with guys,. but jst go to them dance parties, like tonite.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes... if u're proposing to date some chick with a boyfriend, or go for her with a boyfriend.. ur a jerk.
Unless he's an asshole, or she's said some bad things about him.. dun even go there.
So where's the line as to when he's an asshole or not? To him, he's not an asshole... Is it her choice, or yours whether he's one or not? ....its such an impossible rule of thumb.

I hate it when people are in relationships and refuse to let the other even make new friends of the opposite sex due to their own insecurities. Grr!

So, m123, there's nothing to stop you from making friends with her. Personally I reckon lectures suck to get to know anyone (male or female) on any sorta basis: to me it's always awkward sitting down for 5 mins and talking, then sitting next to someone for an hour or two in near silence, and hten at the end of it getting up and saying bye and walking away.... on the other hand, maybe you could sit nearby and then one day say she seems to take really good notes, could you shout her a coffee if she let you borrow them/explain something to you, something like that...

Problem might be that if you look at it as if you want to 'get' her, then you'll freak out and get nervous... get a friendship first and take it from there.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf??
It's not about making friends, this dude wants to have sex & steal this girl... if it was my girlfriend i'd tell him to fuck off too, it's not insecurity it's just he's a wanker.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
wtf??
It's not about making friends, this dude wants to have sex & steal this girl... if it was my girlfriend i'd tell him to fuck off too, it's not insecurity it's just he's a wanker.
bash him =D

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah its insecurities that he doesnt trust his gf enough to not sleep with the person in qeustion. Just because a guy likes a girl and wants to do her, its still up to the girl if she will do him or not. Goes back to the ladder theory, ust because he wants her, she may only want to be friends. Its not the bf's job to say no you cant be friends with him because he wants to have sex with you, because thats just saying "i dont trust you to want to have sex back with him"

m123

HSC
i dnt wana do her u wankhead. anyway, lol wat if she dsnt take good notes, then i cant say nething...

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
...this dude wants to have sex & steal this girl... if it was my girlfriend i'd tell him to fuck off too, it's not insecurity it's just he's a wanker.
...did he say this girl has a boyfriend? I might've missed it as I scrolled back but couldn't find anything...

On the other subject, who cares if another guy is attracted (note, not in love, not falling for, but attracted) to your girl? I trust my girl enough to turn down a guy if he's interested in her and makes a move -- not necessarily turned down as a friend, but turned down as anything else. If he doesn't respect that she's happy, then he's a dickhead and I'll take matters into my own hands, but I don't see why you have the right to interfere with your girlfriend's social life. Sure, she's 'your girlfriend', but she's not 'yours'... if she befriends someone who happens to be interested in her, it's his -and only his- problem until he steps out of line. It's a matter of trust and believing your girl when she tells you she loves you...

(I know this is a matter of opinion and'll never be reconciled so is somewhat pointless, but it's interesting nonetheless)

m123 said:
i dnt wana do her u wankhead. anyway, lol wat if she dsnt take good notes, then i cant say nething...
...errr... take a look at her notes, and then offer her some tutoring? ...maybe she could pay you back with coffee then...? ;) No idea. Don't plan somethng ahead of time, just go with the flow. (As lazyboy says below)

Last edited:

LazyBoy

HSC
im not saying you do, i was just correcting NTB inccorect statement.

My advice to you is just introduce yourself, get into a conversation. Thats what i did with a girl i met at USYD, im just getting to know her now, she knows i wanna date her but i also know she wants to get to know me more. But the first step is to get to know that and get in conversations.

m123

HSC
ok umm i dnt even kno if shes got a bf ok, jst an assumption made by whoeva.

neway, well the prob is, im not really into starting convos stuff like dat, but i guess i hav to in uni eyy.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It's cool for guys to be attracted to ur girlfriend, but if they're hitting on her then they're just assholes.
Even if it comes down to wether the girl will or won't, it's wrong for them to hit on ur girl.. cuz they're inticing her to go with them.

I know he didn't, but he was asking if it mattered if she had a boyfriend.

LazyBoy

HSC
NTB i understand where your coming from, but i just take the situation like this

"okay this boy wants to fuck my girl, good for him. i feel flattered ive got her and other people want her. So unless he starts making it uncomfortable for her then i wont get pissed. If shes happy just saying "sorry not interested" then im happy.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
And if she gets won over by him?
don't just say "well that was her choice", if he hadn't charmed her, she never would of been interested...
seriously if you're willing to let a guy hit on ur chick, and there actually is a guy doing that, u don't have a grasp of the real world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)