Thongs (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
braad said:
jesus shoes! :D
Why Jesus? I mean, he was only one of many crucified back in the good old days... Surely there's someone else that can be linked with the sandal in some way?

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
Generator said:
Why Jesus? I mean, he was only one of many crucified back in the good old days... Surely there's someone else that can be linked with the sandal in some way?
Every Roman who ever walked the earth.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
braad said:
shit...i got one pair...i feel ill-equipped to be a man :(
1 pair is enough , i just liked the colours:)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
1 pair is enough , i just liked the colours:)
lol...yeh...my sky blue ones are mad...so trendy...but dusnt help my belittled manhood :( im going shopping 2morow 2 solve this problem n make me a proper man! or is what i just said a contradiction in terms? :rolleyes:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i couldn't live without my havaianas, i practically sleep in my silver ones :p and i got a kids' pair for $5 at the GP sale last year :D (they fit lol)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bubz :D said:
i couldn't live without my havaianas, i practically sleep in my silver ones :p and i got a kids' pair for $5 at the GP sale last year :D (they fit lol)
You know what they say about girls with small feat...

s0k0y0e0

HSC
beccaxx said:
mum got cranky when i went 4 a driving lesson wearin them, but i take them off b4 i start driving.
ive bought all my family havvies and we all wear each others lol. dad n mum rnt so into them cept when we r on holidays, mum wears the "posh" thongs all other times eg diana ferrarri or watever
My dad too; this arvo, had a go at me, because I was going to wear thongs driving!

Thongs are comfy, I just told him I didn't knwo it was a law you couldn't wear thongs in cars!
He got over it fast! ;)

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Thongs r good for driving, they go right on the pedal and i have no trouble with them. Arseholes...seriously what is so demoralising about a tshirt saying THE MAN[up] THE LEGEND[down], i didnt even get it till he yelled at him on assembly

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
steph@nie said:
So, my dad has the biggest problem with thongs (flip flops/havianas/whatever) and preaches to me the dangers of wearing them and how I might step on something, how they make me look like a derro yadda yadda.
I wear them pretty much all the time and am really tired of hearing about how daggy I look because I'm wearing brown/black/pink/white thongs.

Does anyone else have this problem?
I know a few girls who like wearing thongs.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my dad thinks they're weird, coz he's used to people wearing them INSIDE the house, not outside :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I can't believe people walk around in shoes inside...thats just bizarre...I mean, I do it if I've just come home or I'm about to go out...but I don't do it any other time...go bare foot, it rocks!!
On a side note, anyone else hate the price of thongs? I mean, I'm in love with hav's, and as I said last night, I couldn't live without them...but I fail to see $16.95 or whatever worth of material.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i have so many pairs of thongs its bordering on ridiculous. i think eight at last count. i wear them whenever possible, fucking hate shoes

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
steph@nie said:
So, my dad has the biggest problem with thongs (flip flops/havianas/whatever) and preaches to me the dangers of wearing them and how I might step on something, how they make me look like a derro yadda yadda.
I wear them pretty much all the time and am really tired of hearing about how daggy I look because I'm wearing brown/black/pink/white thongs.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Whats wrong with thongs its the Aussie way of life, unless of course u wear them everywhere like restaurants, and stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)