Thoughts on the CSSA 2008 Paper (SOR 1 unit)? (1 Viewer)

Pud09

HSC
the first 60 marks of it reckon i got over 50 or so....the 2 20 mark essays were pretty tough...i think someone said something about how are you suppose to write an essay on bioethics? i feel the same way its not like you can drag on for 4 pages on it......hopefully get about 75 or so

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I agree....it was actually a pretty good exam.

Apart from one Multiple Choice question the one for the name of a Christian Ecumenical group or something! lol

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Please dont ask for or post questions from the 2008 exam before the security period is up

Thanks

BamBam90

HSC
Probably one of my best exams actually. Christianity Short Answer and Judaism Extended Response...not bad :shy:

shakky15

HSC
Ok exam .... did the extended on al-ghazali (muslim influential person) coz we knew beforehand that he would be the muslim essay... but i still rote repetitive bs for that ... christian short answers were excellent!! and multiple choice was dead easy... not sure about the abo short answer qn about their dispossession...

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
49/50; happy, but thought it was a fairly basic and predictable paper. Does the notion of 'trials are harder than the hsc' really apply to SOR1? Because the format and interchangeable nature of questions stay the same (except Q11 where anything can be asked regarding the pre/post 1945 area). Can't imagine the HSC could be any different.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
lyounamu said:
Yeah, some people might have got 50 then.
True! The exam wasn't that hard but I guess what I learned is that I should answer the question properly and not talk about the topic thing in general. lol

I ended up getting 72%. Which I guess is okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)