Timetable Question (1 Viewer)

Libbster

HSC
how good are the people at madsen letting you change?

i want to change to my original lecture stream for law. i changed a psyc tutorial to monday and it went and changed my law class on friday to weeks 1,3 ,5, 7, 9, 11, 13 instead of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12. The week 2 one was so much better cos it was in line with my chem tutes every 2nd week and thus I could work every 2nd week.

So will it be easy to convince them to change it for me, I won't be able to do it til o-week though because I don't live in sydney.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Yeow! What a sexy timetable! Just the right amount of breaks, four days a week in highly convinient hours. University of Sydney, I salute thee.

one_wit's timetable looks pretty hectic.

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
I have a friend who has three different clashes. The clashes are between maths and some engineering subject.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Without sounding like I'm asking the same question that's been answered ten times...

I know we can change timetables at Madsen, but can we go in from Monday? Or only from Wednesday when O-Week starts??

thenothing

no member
HSC
My timetable is awful :(

6 hours on Monday, 4 hours Tuesday, 4 hours Wednesday, 6 hours Thursday with a one hour break, and two hours Friday. Can't get any days off, and I think if I could it wouldn't be such a good idea.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Your timetable has difficult clashes and needs to be allocated by a timetable advisor.

FUCKING CHEMISTRY.

thenothing

no member
HSC
Malfoy said:
Mine's looking good for someone who's overloaded by two subjects. I need to go in on Monday to change one tute, and then I'll be fine - I don't want 9am starts because that requires getting up at 5am.

I've got Fridays off and no massive gaps, though Thursday is 6 hours of lectures back to back.
I have two 8am lectures :( Stupid maths. What do you mean overloaded by two subjects?

I'm going a double degree and have 22 hours a week, my timetable is pretty packed.

lala2

Banned
HSC
My timetable's sexy. Yay. I don't have to go in on Monday, I guess. 4 half days for most of the semester (with the exception of that weird Wed workshop and some Friday afternoon lectures.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i'll post my timetable once i'm done fiddling with it. every time i think i've got it as good as it'll go, i find something else i want to play around with lol. my ideal scenario is to get out of there by 1pm most days so i can work near my home.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I managed to get a 3-day week- 3 contact hours on both monday and tuesday and 6 hours on wednesday. I'm pretty happy about it, although I kind of altered subjects a bit to optimise my timetable (ie. gain more freetime).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Seryn said:
Mines pretty damn shite. Two 4 hour breaks and only one lecture on friday - quite annoying when you have to travel like 2 hours each way :mad1:
Observe!View attachment 14598
why on earth don't you change it then, rather than bitching? I should really write a guide.

straubhaar

HSC
i thought the timetables only come out from the 28th onwards...how come when i try to access my timetable through myuni student admin, i only get the privacy statement but not the timetable?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
This year they came out earlier. Are you doing the right thing?
1) Log in to myuni
2) go to student self-administration
3) click personalised timetbale
4) scroll down and click get new timetgayble
5) win

straubhaar

HSC
stazi said:
This year they came out earlier. Are you doing the right thing?
1) Log in to myuni
2) go to student self-administration
3) click personalised timetbale
4) scroll down and click get new timetgayble
5) win
after your step 4 all i get is "To protect your privacy, do not forget to log-out.

Your timetable has difficult clashes and needs to be allocated by a timetable advisor. Click hee for availibility of advisors. " and a straight line where i assume the timetable should be. could this be an internet browser issue?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i think that means that your timetable could not be made, as you have too many clashes, therefore you will have to change your subjects.

what subjects are you taking at this point? i will investigate

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Try it in Internet Explorer, if that doesn't work try it in any other browser.
If nothing, go to another computer

straubhaar

HSC
stazi said:
i think that means that your timetable could not be made, as you have too many clashes, therefore you will have to change your subjects.

what subjects are you taking at this point? i will investigate
math1901, math1902, phys 1901, engg1801, engg1061, mech1560 for semester 1

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)