Timetables (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn you guys are so lucky you make me envy you all! :D
I only get 1 free every two days now, which is about 2-3 a week, mainly because we have to do this school-based religion which means I miss out on 5 frees a fortnight.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I had 4 frees a week in Year 11. This year I'm down to 3 a week (and they're a little shorter as well).

I actually find that doing nothing or something that isn't that important in my frees helps me focus more in normal lessons. It's good to have some time just to relax, fiddle around on the computer, and then when I get back to class, I'm good to work. A few more frees a week wouldn't go amiss though... damn 4U maths taking up precious time. :(

I_F

P

pLuvia

stella8h8chang said:
HECK YEAH! I just checked. On "Day 11" of our cycle, when it coincides with a Friday (in Week 5), I have...
Period 1: MathsX1 = 80 mins
Lunchtime: MathsX2 = 40 mins
Period 4: Maths X1 = 80 mins
After school: Maths X2 = 90 mins

Grand total? 290 MINUTES.
10 minutes shy of FIVE HOURS.
Yay for outsourcing! :mad1:

**shrugs** I suppose I'm spoiled :p last year we had everything neatly done for us (although we usually rearranged things), and this year they only bothered to do maths and English. Oh well, I'm actually much more frightened of the five-hour maths marathon (well I guess at least we have a big break in the midst)...
lol have fun Stella, enjoy your nearly 5hour maths day haha

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Riviet said:
Damn you guys are so lucky you make me envy you all!
I only get 1 free every two days now, which is about 2-3 a week, mainly because we have to do this school-based religion which means I miss out on 5 frees a fortnight.
at my school, we also get forced to do some school-based religion course if we dont continue SOR into year 12

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
at my school, we also get forced to do some school-based religion course if we dont continue SOR into year 12
catholic studies your talking about? our school being a catholic school also forces each student to pick up a religion course. as much as i hate the subject and even if they didnt force us i'll still pick up sor lol. yes sounds a bit strange but oh well haha ..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It's not catholic studies, just a school based course since we're catholic, even if we're not doing SOR 1 or 2. But we don't much at all in it, so it's basically a bit of a bludge period.

xx__savannah

HSC
My timetable is pretty good. I don't get to come to school late or leave early because it's not school policy, but I basically have two proper lessons every second Friday due to an 'on-line', 1u free, double of Chem (did it last year, but repeating).
I do Economics 'on-line' (as in, over a website for the Lismore-Tweed Catholic students), but the teacher is at my school, he just has a class whenever I have my frees (3 every 10 days), my scheduled Economics classes, and half of my Chem classes (I plan on just taking some off). So much for 'there to help you'.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i have about .... 9 frees a fortnight.

yeah. pretty good; except days when i can actualli sleep in; i have extension1 !! >_< !!!!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Selective school, im doing 12U's including Maths and English extensions, i get no free periods because there are only 4 periods a day, 75min each and extensions are studied in normal school hours.

P

pLuvia

At my school, EE1 was made offline for MX2 :D:D, pretty strange but I'm not complaining :p

P

pLuvia

Hey what have you accelerated in? Mathematic I assume from the Maths Marathons :p

Besty

HSC
i get 7 60-minute frees a cycle (10 days) and then on Wednesday in Week A we get a "Focus Day" whih basically we get the day off school, and instead we have timetabled lectures, workshops or Design and Tech Assistance Workshops or assessments such as an english speaking and listening task. On some of the focus days we have nothing on (depending on what subjects you do) so we dont have to rock up to school. although im planning to go to school most of these days anyway for my MDP.

other than that, I'm pretty happy with my timetable. Although we DO have 5 60 minute periods a day, and 6 if you do extension subjects (morning classes, 7:30 - 8:20)

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I currently have no frees because I take both tha maths and english extension courses, but in Year 12 I plan to drop enough units so that I can have 15-ish frees a fortnight. Ahhh the advantages of accelerating
I only have 10 frees a fortnight :(... I could have more, but I wouldnt know what to drop.. grr... are you gonna do 4u of either one? Coz if you do 4u english, you can have even MORE frees lol... which is cool :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
8 units of maths and english is just...... hectic! But you do get alot of frees as well as alot of after/before school classes for both the extension 2's.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
8 units of maths and english is just...... hectic! But you do get alot of frees as well as alot of after/before school classes for both the extension 2's.
i know someone who did 8units of maths, english and 3units of history =p.

Kaz Man

HSC
I've got 6 frees a week in 8 period days. 2 morning classes starting 8am. it's actually heaps better than what i had last year. i didn't have any frees last year in year 11 and one morning class. I don't think i should've taken 13 units for year 11.

I feel for all those people whose morning classes start so early. 8am classes are early enough for me.

P

pLuvia

kami did 4u maths and 4u english lol. I only have 7 frees a fornight, but there pointless, I rather have normal periods than them and 6 of those frees I shouldn't have lol :p stupid principal didn't let me officially drop biology so I just don't go to class and drop it after half yearlies :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)