• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Timetables! (2 Viewers)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Stop saying loner. Spiral feels sad.

Spiral sits at the playground by himself at lunch.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
How can other's control you like that?

What do they do in class...?

Here's a tip. I've been bringing water sprays in class. Whoever talks I will spray it. No one has talked since day one. Frankly I think my teacher is scared of me.
Well, the most annoying thing is the lack of homework everyone else does (It's 4 unit maths ffs. You're expected to be doing a lot of work). In itself that's not a problem, but it really angers me when they then complain about how they could've done better when we get exams back. There's also the issue of the amount of time we spend going over the concepts we covered the day or two before - again, not a problem in itself (and I thoroughly support teachers helping struggling students), but when the reason we have to go over it again is people not doing homework and just not applying themselves to the course in general, that's just not acceptable.

There's also the issue of most of the guys dry-humping up in the back of the classroom before class or during breaks, but hell, it makes for good conversation between myself and the girl I sit next to :cool:.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Well, the most annoying thing is the lack of homework everyone else does (It's 4 unit maths ffs. You're expected to be doing a lot of work). In itself that's not a problem, but it really angers me when they then complain about how they could've done better when we get exams back. There's also the issue of the amount of time we spend going over the concepts we covered the day or two before - again, not a problem in itself (and I thoroughly support teachers helping struggling students), but when the reason we have to go over it again is people not doing homework and just not applying themselves to the course in general, that's just not acceptable.

There's also the issue of most of the guys dry-humping up in the back of the classroom before class or during breaks, but hell, it makes for good conversation between myself and the girl I sit next to :cool:.
It can't be that bad. I am sure you can cope with it. Trust me the water spray method works.

A cheap water spray can be bought at little cost. Get one like this. Pesky humans cannot stand getting wet.

dateline-pro-round-water-spray3__11733.jpg

What does dry humping mean?

I also do not under the highlighted sentence as I have little exposure to human contact let alone girly contact.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I'll be able to cope with it, it'll just make maths classes a tad less enjoyable than they should be.

According to urban dictionary: "dry humping is the process of two people repeatedly moving up and down and back and forth on top of each other fully clothed (or missing various pieces, but the penis must not come in contact with the vagina with out some sort of fabric seperating them ex: boxers,panties, or even sheets!!)
I will dry hump anybody if they're cute enough!!". In the case of the guys in my class it's also often accompanied by squeals, screams, spanking and cries of rape.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
How do people get so many frees?
Wow, so many.
One of my friends did a language course by correspondence HSC last year, so they have a half a day off (no school till 12:30!) as they do an offline subject also.

Examine

same
HSC
Haha nah i never did any study at all during them. So maybe it's a good thing :p (no morning class)

How da fuk does everyone have so many frees though?
What do you guys do in your frees?
-One of the only Year 11s with so many frees- -quietly studies in library with year 12s who are also doing business studies-

I've already fallen in love with Legal Studies XD

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'll be able to cope with it, it'll just make maths classes a tad less enjoyable than they should be.

According to urban dictionary: "dry humping is the process of two people repeatedly moving up and down and back and forth on top of each other fully clothed (or missing various pieces, but the penis must not come in contact with the vagina with out some sort of fabric seperating them ex: boxers,panties, or even sheets!!)
I will dry hump anybody if they're cute enough!!". In the case of the guys in my class it's also often accompanied by squeals, screams, spanking and cries of rape.
I sense emotional sadness.

That must be the worse form of human contact ever.

Anyway, if I was in your school I would clearly be one of those people (except for the dry humping bit) that never does any work in class and watches movies.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Anyway, if I was in your school I would clearly be one of those people (except for the dry humping bit) that never does any work in class and watches movies.
I find that very hard to believe. Even if you were, you know your stuff so you wouldn't be complaining about failing exams.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I find that very hard to believe. Even if you were, you know your stuff so you wouldn't be complaining about failing exams.
I haven't touched maths for 4 weeks (besides on BOS obviously and cleaning my room. Have to touch that book.)

Tell them to be quiet or ask them to leave! Education is important! Learn or leave.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lolol. All they do is skype with people in other classes plus I get easily distracted. Psht "loner", TAKE THAT BACK. ^_^
Haha it's good to take a break in school though. Means your less tired when you get home = more study time (4 all you nerds out there)

Lol we had an epidemic of this at our school. Got to the point where people where protecting their front and their back haha. And #swag :cool:

And yeah you'll get dickheads everywhere.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Oh also. The use of the term skuxx. EVERYONE in my grade says that. It's just so... wrong.

Aysce

HSC
Oh also. The use of the term skuxx. EVERYONE in my grade says that. It's just so... wrong.
I hate it when people say "yeah brah you skuxx deluxee" and all that trash. Seriously, speak proper english or gtfo. /rant

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, that went through my school at one stage. It'll pass eventually. Promise :)

How long are everyone's periods at school?
Mine is 50 minutes but I know some people who have like 72 minutes.

Ryan_T90

HSC
Got my timetable :) Start at 7:30 every morning for zero period and finish at 1:10 every day except every second Tuesday where I finish at 3 :)

PS - No frees :( Finishing at 1:10 makes up for it though, so I guess you could class them as frees!

Last edited:

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Got my timetable :) Start at 7:30 every morning for zero period and finish at 1:10 every day except every second Tuesday where I finish at 3 :)
Wow, I thought my school started and finished early but yours wins :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)