Tips for productivity & wellbeing (1 Viewer)

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Your points are all so good, especially walking/sleep/eating well.. definetely something I want to get back on track.. Eating is so important though, really, you get out what you put in 😅
I'm totally gonna try out your second point, with goal grade>goal ATAR, sounds so much more rewarding than putting all focus into the big picture, rather focus on small goals that add up :)
yayy, hopefully it helps motivate you a little more :)

mzkashi

HSC
omg in my school once we were all studying for the same test right and people made fake websites and all to sabotage others, its so toxic and competitive I ain't ever helping these losers again
that's so crazy.. I guess my classes in year 10 were like that, but not the extent!! I am really hoping year 11 isn't anything similar, but to be honest, my school seems to promote that toxic competition 😭 praying we choose kindness, I will spread it so much in hope 🙏

lolcti

HSC
N/A
that's so crazy.. I guess my classes in year 10 were like that, but not the extent!! I am really hoping year 11 isn't anything similar, but to be honest, my school seems to promote that toxic competition 😭 praying we choose kindness, I will spread it so much in hope 🙏
honestly yeah my trust issues have gone up cause of toxic selective culture, I'm just going to rely on books instead of websites and pray everybody is normal and considerate

mzkashi

HSC
honestly yeah my trust issues have gone up cause of toxic selective culture, I'm just going to rely on books instead of websites and pray everybody is normal and considerate
I agree with the trust issues, so many kids I feel are leeching work from others.. I wonder if it's best to just let them do it though.. I mean, if they don't fully understand/pay attention, it's their fault honestly, but I would get the experience of revising via tutoring :laugh:
new tip: look on the bright side! share your resources, you'll be more inclined to make them a high quality / easy to understand :lol:

C_master

HSC
I agree with the trust issues, so many kids I feel are leeching work from others.. I wonder if it's best to just let them do it though.. I mean, if they don't fully understand/pay attention, it's their fault honestly, but I would get the experience of revising via tutoring :laugh:
new tip: look on the bright side! share your resources, you'll be more inclined to make them a high quality / easy to understand :lol:
I personally wouldn't be sharing resources with such people....

lolcti

HSC
N/A
I mean I agree with this somewhat and you have a point, but like 99% of people in my grade will do their work, they just all want to be on top and want others to fail

mzkashi

HSC
Very unlikely my dude
LOL you're right though, during my orientation lessons.. everyone was practically fighting to answer the questions.. wish me luck 😭 I'll try my best to be nicer to my classmates than they are to each other though.. nothing can be gained from being an ass I think

mzkashi

HSC
I mean I agree with this somewhat and you have a point, but like 99% of people in my grade will do their work, they just all want to be on top and want others to fail
oh yeah.. It's like a half-half situation, either my grade is like your description, and the other half is so lazy it's uncanny

C_master

HSC
LOL you're right though, during my orientation lessons.. everyone was practically fighting to answer the questions.. wish me luck 😭 I'll try my best to be nicer to my classmates than they are to each other though.. nothing can be gained from being an ass I think
Yeah definitely even though they might be an ass in general, I think u gotta keep it lowkey and play it nice like personally I always do (so I have great chance of becoming a prefect 🤡🤣)

mzkashi

HSC
Yeah definitely even though they might be an ass in general, I think u gotta keep it lowkey and play it nice like I always do (so I have great chance of becoming a prefect 🤡🤣)
couldn't have said it better myself!! I'm not going for prefect, but I like the feeling of being chill with everyone, because there's nothing worse than walking into a class of people you really just hate / hate you

C_master

HSC
couldn't have said it better myself!! I'm not going for prefect, but I like the feeling of being chill with everyone, because there's nothing worse than walking into a class of people you really just hate / hate you
Yeah definitely

unforgettable

HSC
Yeah definitely even though they might be an ass in general, I think u gotta keep it lowkey and play it nice like personally I always do (so I have great chance of becoming a prefect 🤡🤣)
me too but at my school, for the prefect speeches you have to perform in front of 80 people you most likely dk 💀 and for captain its 450 yr 12s deciding like i could never

mzkashi

HSC
me too but at my school, for the prefect speeches you have to perform in front of 80 people you most likely dk 💀 and for captain its 450 yr 12s deciding like i could never
oh god, I can't even imagine.. I think my school is the same, I feel like doing that is only fun if you're in year 7 or 8, any year past that and nobody really cares about eachother :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)