Tips for productivity & wellbeing (1 Viewer)

mzkashi

HSC
:lol: I actually go to a super low rank school, it's shocking.. I WISH I was going there.. I have some online friends that are going.. I'm so damn jealous lol

unforgettable

HSC
its okkkk its a great school and most the people mind their own business. Plus, the teachers are really good and so is the education + no uniform, and most the time school starts at 9 and ends early so its a vibe. + We have the swimming pool, gym and shopping centre 2 minute walk its greatttt!! dont be sad just cause of one negative lol.

C_master

HSC
its okkkk its a great school and most the people mind their own business. Plus, the teachers are really good and so is the education + no uniform, and most the time school starts at 9 and ends early so its a vibe. + We have the swimming pool, gym and shopping centre 2 minute walk its greatttt!! dont be sad just cause of one negative lol.
no uniform???? I wish

lolcti

HSC
N/A
bruh one of my cousins is going there and she has 17 free periods in a fortnight in yr11 or smthng and I have 3 wtf

HSC
Hey ppl, I just want to quickly add onto this:
For me, personally, one of the best ways I became more productive is ironically being more busy. I had multiple cocurriculars and work in Year 12 and I found what that did was really block out time for 'relaxing' (i.e. cocurriculars) so that when I got home, I already had my 'play time' and was ready to work. It forced me to become more efficient with my actual study time rather than falling down the trap of social media.
Ik this wouldnt be for everyone but if you want some tips, feel free to talk to me!

conjc

HSC
how do you guys not get distracted and is it better to study without music cause I can't live without it
I study with music until I get to 2 weeks from an in class test or prelim or something and I'm doing past papers for it.

moonsuyoung

eng hater 101
HSC
how do you guys not get distracted and is it better to study without music cause I can't live without it
For me it depends. If I'm doing subjects such as maths where I just grind questions, I turn on upbeat music with a great load of white noise in the background and for essay subjects I like to turn on piano tracks of my fav artists on repeat hahha with another great load of white noise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)