Titles (1 Viewer)

emo-kid-91

Cheer me up?
HSC
layers are good :D markers like layers. they're going to have to read my RS to understand the "subtle complexities" i've "embedded" into my story. *cough*

and i'm sick of those metaphorical pieces - who knows if you're really understanding what the composer is trying to say? literal is awesome. mine's literal; it's so literal it's pretty much a straight narrative.

a lost and found office... sounds interesting. and i mean that, lol, not just "interesting" *wide eyed smile* where the person is like "greeeeat." i'll definitely have a squizz at yours.

i think the mods'll put the threads up by wednesday - that's the absolute cut-off date for teachers to send off the works, i think. my teacher already sent ours, on friday afternoon.

bwong

HSC
i made my title 'The Paper Crane' and then this year a woman came out with a book called 'Paper Cranes'. i almost cried. anyone else had their title for their major work turn up as a published book that wasnt written by you?

kthxbambi

HSC
haha my title is Apple
how VERY ORIGINAL!!
but really, everyone should go read it in the showcase thread
!! =)

cogito.ergo.sum

HSC
wow i like the sound of your title :) "The House of God" - some very resounding connotations

mine is quite simplistic i guess : SHATTERED
although on more of a metaphorical level :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)