To anyone who got an ATAR of 99.95 (was it hard?) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind666

HSC
lol at the trollers at this thread...

@OP:

Getting 99.95 in HSC is obviously a very difficult task. On top of requiring a lot of sheer intelligence, you need to know how to study smart. Note that I say "smart study" instead of "hard study." You need to know your strengths; how do you learn best? If it's by cramming, then do so. If it's by making models and visualising it all, then go out of your way to do this.

On top of all this, you need a particular subject combination to get 99.95, because of the stupid scaling system here, where a mark of 100 gets scaled down to 92 just because it's "easy." You need to be taking subjects similar to the Asian combo - "Eng Adv., 4U Maths, Chem, Physics" in order to ease your chances of getting 99.95.

Also, undertake a lot of rigorous exercise, because you do not want your brain being stagnant in your quest to get 99.95. Personally I find it difficult to make my brain work unless I've been doing physical exercise prior to that.

Anyway, good luck for your quest. :D

P.S: You seem new to BoS, so you're unfamiliar with the trolling that goes on here. Comments such as "you need a big penis" - you really should disregard them!

twistedrebel

HSC

@OP:

Getting 99.95 in HSC is obviously a very difficult task. On top of requiring a lot of sheer intelligence, you need to know how to study smart. Note that I say "smart study" instead of "hard study." You need to know your strengths; how do you learn best? If it's by cramming, then do so. If it's by making models and visualising it all, then go out of your way to do this.

On top of all this, you need a particular subject combination to get 99.95, because of the stupid scaling system here, where a mark of 100 gets scaled down to 92 just because it's "easy." You need to be taking subjects similar to the Asian combo - "Eng Adv., 4U Maths, Chem, Physics" in order to ease your chances of getting 99.95.

Also, undertake a lot of rigorous exercise, because you do not want your brain being stagnant in your quest to get 99.95. Personally I find it difficult to make my brain work unless I've been doing physical exercise prior to that.

P.S: You seem new to BoS, so you're unfamiliar with the trolling that goes on here. Comments such as "you need a big penis" - you really should disregard them!
yes you would know alot mr year 11, also this is NSW forums which is far superior to Vic so gfto.

OP: 99.95 requires a special diet, which you must eat. 0 fat and 0 sugar for aleast 365 days

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
My dick got heaps hard when i got an atar of 99.95

mastermind666

HSC
yes you would know alot mr year 11, also this is NSW forums which is far superior to Vic so gfto.

OP: 99.95 requires a special diet, which you must eat. 0 fat and 0 sugar for aleast 365 days
At least I don't have to resort to mud-slinging to get my point across.
Also, at least I am not a troll. :p

Alkanes

HSC
not that im being a dick or anything.. no shit its not hard lol ;D

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Easy as memorising crap 6 hours a day, I couldn't be bothered tbh.

shuttle_bus5

HSC

@OP:

Someone slap this kid across the face plox

lizajane91

HSC
honestly asking about how hard it is to achieve a certain mark isnt going to help you..just knuckle down and study but maintain a bit of balance too... so if that means going to some 18ths in yr 12, go for it.. ur mark only matters for uni, once ur in you basically forget all about the HSC anyway, dont take it to seriously (esp if you dont need such a high mark)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)