To drop or not to drop EX1 (1 Viewer)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
Why don't you just quit now?
Quit as quick as you can. I'm a huge supporter for people quitting extension english.
haha thanks for your support Nathan, but I don't think I can. I have to have 12 Units completed to pass my Prelim Course.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
the-derivative said:
Why don't you just quit now?
Quit as quick as you can. I'm a huge supporter for people quitting extension english.
Why? I find it heaps better than Advanced.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Continuum said:
Why? I find it heaps better than Advanced.
I think the lessons are much better than Advanced because my class is always dead quiet in Ad, but with EX1, the workload outweighs the fun you have in class.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
I think the lessons are much better than Advanced because my class is always dead quiet in Ad, but with EX1, the workload outweighs the fun you have in class.
You have fun in extension english!
If I had fun in extension english I would have kept it... but no... we had to talk about Heart of Darkenss and talk about boring.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
You have fun in extension english!
If I had fun in extension english I would have kept it... but no... we had to talk about Heart of Darkenss and talk about boring.
lol. Actually, my EX1 classes are really really dirty. Our text is Dracula and there's really weird interpretations of the novel which are nasty. Makes me squirm.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
lol. Actually, my EX1 classes are really really dirty. Our text is Dracula and there's really weird interpretations of the novel which are nasty. Makes me squirm.
Dirty as in like gorss dirty, or dirty as in Sexual dirty?
Either way, dirty seems interesting to me. If we had talks about dirty stuff in extension, I would have stayed.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
Dirty as in like gorss dirty, or dirty as in Sexual dirty?
Either way, dirty seems interesting to me. If we had talks about dirty stuff in extension, I would have stayed.
Yes. Sexual dirty. It's disgusting.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
do you mean sexual dirty as in the bench scene and her (lucy) low breathing or the phallic notion of the vampires bite?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
my english ex1 always turns into a discussion between me, my two other classmates, and my teacher about our school captains sex lives. blow jobs, fingering, the whole deal.
its quite funny.

i enjoyed gothic horror alot. The films were so much better than "The Big Sleep"

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
marcquelle said:
do you mean sexual dirty as in the bench scene and her (lucy) low breathing or the phallic notion of the vampires bite?
Yeah, and there's much more to it. Like all the blood transfusions represent sexual intercourse and more weird stuff like that :cold:

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Yeah, and there's much more to it. Like all the blood transfusions represent sexual intercourse and more weird stuff like that :cold:
what? :bomb:

HSC
the way the teacher interprets the text is really different to how students would normally interpret it. say Dracula for example, you wouldn't think that blood transfusion would mean sexual intercourse but jsut think of it as saving another person;s life.
lyounamu said:
I agree with Foram. I don't get it. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)