To early for "I love you" (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
boasboy said:
it took my gf about 3 weeks until she said i love u to me.. then i said it back n now it feels nice to be in love :p~

feeling that weird feeling in ur stomach like ur sad when they aren't around.. whats that mean ? :(
ok heres the problem . stop taking estrogen , grow some balls and report back on yuor progress

Alimoe_KG

HSC
SashatheMan said:
Oc is a load of garbage. i personally would shoot anyone who watches Oc in the spine

and then i shall stomp on their balls =D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
12:42 AM is 2 early 4 saying "i love you" GO 2 FUCKING BED!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
as if...i should go 2 bed n stop annoying y'all

i love u all so much <3

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
braad said:
12:42 AM is 2 early 4 saying "i love you" GO 2 FUCKING BED!!

the clocks are wrong on BOS . why dont the mods fix it . thats actually sometihng they can do useful , instead of having power trips

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
SashatheMan said:
the clocks are wrong on BOS . why dont the mods fix it . thats actually sometihng they can do useful , instead of having power trips
mods cannot adjust the coding of the forums.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
so r u saying u cant have power trips? or that u cant adjust the clock?

coz u totally lost me...

Pierotte

HSC
well if youve been friends for years and then u finally go out and realise ur so right for eachother then saying i love you staight up is fine. On the other hand if youve just met a person and started going out or if u kindof knew the person only a little before u started going out i recon its MONTHS AND MONTHS untill u should say i love you. Anything sooner and itll just scare the shit out of the person and force them to dump u cuz u seem clingy. People use love as if its such an expendable emotion.... be more stingey with it!

HSC
Pierotte said:
well if youve been friends for years and then u finally go out and realise ur so right for eachother then saying i love you staight up is fine. On the other hand if youve just met a person and started going out or if u kindof knew the person only a little before u started going out i recon its MONTHS AND MONTHS untill u should say i love you. Anything sooner and itll just scare the shit out of the person and force them to dump u cuz u seem clingy. People use love as if its such an expendable emotion.... be more stingey with it!
i dunt like to use the word, n i dunt say it unless i mean it, but lately, things are well yeah, and i want to say it, i just dunt want to scare him, and ruin everything.

Pierotte

HSC
well if u really mean it then by all means say it!!! its just when guys r like oh i love you for the sake of saying it... well it sickens me. all i can say is no you dont... then walk away. but if you mean it and say it... well its takes more than 3 stupid words to explain how itll make the guy feel inside. do it :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
**Temptation** said:
hey guys/ gurls,
just curious, say ur in a relationship, is there a certain amount of time in the relationship that it is too ealy to say that u love the other person?
Just before you rape them.

HSC
N/A
**Temptation** said:
absolutely noting, just because i may be one of the few who do not watch the show, doenst mean there is something wrong with me, i have neva watched it, so i wuldnt know wat goes on, or the basis of the show
yaiii!! Go people who DON'T watch the OC. Lol

okay, nehow, in relation to the question
"I Love You"

Love can mean so many things dude, but when you're serious about it, it's different to saying "I Luv You" - because it's kinda more real than "puppy-love"..
Regarding what you said about when to say it - it can be anytime that you really feel like you do. But i guess, it's just not a word that should be tossed around ramdomly [if that makes any sense] - "Loving" someone is something that can't be explained by anyone but the individual, because Love is different to different people...

matchstick01

HSC
Whats the OC?

I rekon a bigger problem with i love you is when u do say it, some people say it too much and it just loses its meaning

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
but what if u really do love the person thaat much ? :(

matchstick01

HSC
yeh if ur in a steady relationship fair enough, but if you've just started out n ur sayin like i love you 10 or more time per day in like week 2, by the time u get to week 3, the meaning in it will b gone if u know what i mean. But yeh if its already strong n steady, den go for it

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
boasboy said:
but what if u really do love the person thaat much ? :(
Then you will be smart enough to NOT tell them until a long time after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)