To wear frames or not... (1 Viewer)

akrinis

HSC
Hmm.. my family has health insurance that covers Optical, Dental and other Health care stuff. I've been considering getting myself a pair of frames or sunnglasses and I'm wondering if I should get some.

Do you think people look better with or without frames [providing they are a nice pair, of course]

And for those of you who do own a pair of frames, are they with prescription or non-prescription lenses?

Rainie

HSC
Frames (especially the black ones that many people have been wearing..:D) + prescription = uber fashionable :D

But I don't really wear glasses anymore, they kinda get annoying when you try to play sport. Contact lenses FTW ~ :D

layzeehbum

HSC
if there's nothing wrong with your eyesight, then whats the point of wearing glasses? just get sunnies - black plastic rimmed ones, frameless are the best =p

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I wear glasses, prescription, wearing them if you do not need them seems sorta silly, i have black ones, i think i am going to get another pair though cos the lens on mine are scratched and i think i need stronger lenses anyway

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Big frame = awesome

I like the big black frame one. All my asian friends go for that except some super nerds who wear some random thing that look like harry potter's. :lol:

suzlee

HSC
My family has the same insurance thing!

I have frames and I like them :)

I'm getting a new pair of glasses soon... I'm gonna go for frames again :)

Fishbone

HSC
N/A
Some people look better with frames while others look completely nerdy. It depends. I for one had glasses when i was in primary school but now i love my contact lenses : )

Timelord09

HSC
whether it's prescription or sunglasses go oakley they rock

sunglasses help in day to day life so definately get those why waste ur insurance

if you need reading glasses get them

like fishbone said it depends on the individual whether they are attractive or not

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
been wearing frames ever since year 2, if you dont mind going over $300 there are some really good designer frames which really look good, my parents have the same insurance thing as well - its been a ritual for me to get a pair of new glasses a week before school starts every year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)