Today's Lesson (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
go drink alot, or something.
I have a feeling that this will lead to some heavy drinking sooner or later just maybe not tonight.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Shit, that's not cool.

Awkward as it would be, I think the best thing to do would be to try and talk about it. Trying to ignore it could be damaging for everyone, and in the end you won't really be able to.

I can't honestly say what I'd do here, but hope it turns out okay in some way.

tempco

HSC
So your mum's being screwed over by your dad, and you're gonna pretend it never happened? :/

em_516

bludging..
HSC
either way it's shit..if you talk to someone about it, it's weird..if you don't talk to someone about it, and your mum finds out you knew, that's shit

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
It really depends on your relationship with your mum and dad. If my father did that I would have hit him on the spot (but that could be because I'm looking for any excuse to separate my folks...but we wont go there).

No offence, but it's really not fair on your mum. The guilt will probably end up eating you. Perhaps u should confront ur dad and do the whole, "if u don't tell mum, then I will"...but this may lead to a break-up, and are u ok with that?

U got a lot of thinking to do buddy. Talk to ur mates since they know u a hell lot better and probably also know ur parents. Good luck! :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Blackmail them for money. That way, you can engulf your guilt with material possessions. Or you know, dugs and hookers.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
grk_styl said:
Talk to ur mates since they know u a hell lot better and probably also know ur parents. Good luck! :)
I wish I could do that but my friends would probably think this was hilarious.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
that's just scary!

i'm glad my dad decided to leave after he got feelings for someone else (and he found this out when he met her on a 4wd trip, so we found out after he got back)
i'm really sorry for ya mate...i dont have any advice other than talking to someone (dad, mum, mates, us..whoever will listen). its gonna be a massively shit situation no matter what happens, but hopefully things work out for the best in the end (whatever 'the best' may be)

frontman

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
What kind of mates are they?

I dont think you should tell them anyway because if you did thats another person with a troubled conscience and wholl also feel wierd every time theyre around your folks.

Really your reaction to the situation depends on your relationship with them. You should tell someone eventually because your mum has been cheated on and it would not be morally right if she never knew.
So either you confont your dad or you tell your mum. I reckon confronting your dad would be easier than telling your mum, but she has to know, but like i said before it depends on your relationship with your parents.

You should talk to a counsellor.

If you make your mind up to tell one of your parents, then you could probably tell a close family friend and then have another person help you confront them/ give you support/ give your mum support.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
^^

i think his dad should have the responsibility to tell his mum..but yeh, if his dad isn't gonna do it, then that means he has to confront his dad if he thinks his mum should know (which she probably should)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
frontman said:
What kind of mates are they?

Really your reaction to the situation depends on your relationship with them. You should tell someone eventually because your mum has been cheated on and it would not be morally right if she never knew.
So either you confont your dad or you tell your mum. I reckon confronting your dad would be easier than telling your mum, but she has to know, but like i said before it depends on your relationship with your parents.
They are the kind of friends that are fun to hang around with and talk to about stupid stuff but not the kind of people you talk to about important things.

Surely someone else will find out sooner or later. I found out... so it's clearly not being hidden too well. It's easy to say confront your dad or tell your mum and they both seem like reasonable ideas, but at the moment I would rather just forget about it completely.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I've been wanting to ask this since I saw this thread, so I suppose I should just ask it now:

Is this lady hot?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
They are the kind of friends that are fun to hang around with and talk to about stupid stuff but not the kind of people you talk to about important things.

Surely someone else will find out sooner or later. I found out... so it's clearly not being hidden too well. It's easy to say confront your dad or tell your mum and they both seem like reasonable ideas, but at the moment I would rather just forget about it completely.
but, like em said, if somebody discovers (especially your mum) that you knew about it, then the situation could become much worse for you.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
if your dad just goes along and it escalates and they get discovered the fallout could be much worse. Personally i would just tell him i know, cut out the bullshit and that if i find out or hear they have been hanging out anymore i will tell mum and everyone else you are a cheating bastard. At this stage its just kissing which probably wont result in divorce [more likely a few months on the couch] so its up to you to end it now.

Ive been caught a few times and ive had people walk in on me but iam good with the save. Usually when i come home after being out all night its like 4am, so by the time we go to sleep its maybe 5 and then my dad goes to work at 8 so ive been asleep like 3 hours, if no one else is home before he goes to work, he tells me that hes going and like ive gotta feed the dog or whatever, probably happens like a few times a fortnight. He doesnt do this like a normal person though, oh no.

This is from my view: iam sound asleep and very suddenly iam woken up by the sound of my door opening, its that abrupt[no knocking] that i think world war 3 has broken out and we have to get to an underground bunker NOW. Iam naked. The girl next to me is naked. His view is partially obscured by my chest of draws but that wont hold for very long if he steps into my room to hand me a note of where my family is or whatever. Thinking quick i "roll over" with my doona and push the girl on the floor[wall side of the bed] along with a blanket and feign confusion because ive been asleep. Best. Save.Ever.

My mates have walked in on me a few times but they were generally cool about it, quickly closed the door and didnt even make any noise.

Mezra

HSC
Oh wow.
Sorry mate but I don't think you'll be able to get this one off your chest...
Accept the advice from all of the sane people above ^^
1) Tell your dad you know.
2) Tell him if he doesn't tell your mum you will
3) Then yeah. Do that.

Your mum really does deserve to know. Any person would. As much as you're hurting right now, imagine how hurt she will be if she finds out five years down the track that you kept this from her!

HSC
yeh id confront your dad and if he wont own up too your mum tell her. it aint fair on her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)