Tony Abbott - Do you want him as PM? (2 Viewers)

You think the 2010-11 Federal Election should go to the:

• Labor Party under Kevin Rudd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party under Tony Abbott

• Other

• Total voters

Lauchlan

HSC

where: Et = epicness of the thread

no'u = number of users also posting on the thread

fail = how much the post is a failed attention grab

therefore, this post is epic

*▲
▲ ▲
+1

Lauchlan

HSC
I dont want either, but KRudd seems determined to implement certain long term things that i am fundamentally against. It wont ever be a vote FOR Abbot, its more a vote for anyone but KRudd.

For this reason, the liberals will probably get the dubious distinction of being on the tail end of my preferences this year, rather than labor.
you contradict yourself - just vote for independents then.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
i had fun reading this - and underlined the shit you have once again produced.
nevertheless i shall address it point by point.

1. i can read into a propaganda video if i see fit to - im not the only person who would take a look at both sides of the propaganda. however i am not saying that propaganda videos are important - they can and are analysed and i see nothing wrong with that.

2. i said "facts are irrelevent" in context to one of my specific comments and points - which doesnt mean that i dont believe in facts/logic (again, making such wild assumptions). i think your argument of not reading into things has made you fail to see what im saying.

3. my definition of 'intentions' and yours are different. for example, experts have said (and you can quote me on this) that the main criticism for tony abbott is that he has not delivered alternative policy. therefore i say tony has no intentions, and rudd has. that was my argument - my judgement has nothing to do with what people thought would happen. your example is a gross exaggeration and we both know that the deaths of australians under the insulation program were results of negligence and corruption (mostly negligence). tony abbott's grand solution to help australia's debt is to spend nothing. wow.

4. there is a level of opinion and facts in each of our arguments - dont be stupid... it should be obvious to everyone that i dont care about reps. (2 red bars FTW)

5. in terms of understanding there is no impartial judge that could differentiate us (everyone against me are liberal voters, and vice versa for you).

6. good simile - but it means nothing. your great exaggerations, stereotypes and assumptions are my criticisms of you... because you do not have enough factual bases to say it like its law (which you do). ITS YOUR OPINION.

7. anyone who tl;dr's this will be cursed. (edit)
holy fucking shit are u so thick

the thing that frustrates me most out all the arguments we have had is your total disregard for economics.

you +1ed a guy for saying the GFC was caused by greed alone which is total bullshit.

i tell you stimulus packages don't work and that Rudd is an idiot for delivering one following along my underline arguement that government intentions though they may be good always cause more harm then good.

BUT YOU REFUSE TO LOOK AT THAT.

i even told you why the stimulus package doesn't work. i fucking posted a video because you were to lazy to read or to stupid to understand and you say you aren't going to watch it because its a rap? WTF

ECONOMICS ISN"T ABOUT OPINION ITS ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG

the reason people argue about it comes down to moral issues

so then i say stop posting about economical issues which means stop posting about every basically because when it comes to government polices because almost everything involves some form of economics.

then you say you don't need an understanding of anything which is fucking stupidest thing anybody could say.

you then say you don't care about economic facts and logic WTF

you probably stupid enough to think the minimum wage or price fixing below the market price so its more affordable is good thing in economics

if you are seriously stupid enough to think that creating money out of nothing then spending everywhere as fast as you can is a good thing which it is not. (oh btw that isn't my opinion that is fact you can't argue with proven facts) then you are seriously the stupidest person on the planet. only second to K rudd who thinks the exact same thing and has no degree or knowledge of the subject ether.

and btw on tony abbot saying to get us out of debt is by not spending (according to u), how else do u think that you get out of debt? do magic faries come along and pay it off for u?

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
holy fucking shit are u so thick

the thing that frustrates me most out all the arguments we have had is your total disregard for economics.

you +1ed a guy for saying the GFC was caused by greed alone which is total bullshit.

i tell you stimulus packages don't work and that Rudd is an idiot for delivering one following along my underline arguement that government intentions though they may be good always cause more harm then good.

BUT YOU REFUSE TO LOOK AT THAT.

i even told you why the stimulus package doesn't work. i fucking posted a video because you were to lazy to read or to stupid to understand and you say you aren't going to watch it because its a rap? WTF

ECONOMICS ISN"T ABOUT OPINION ITS ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG

the reason people argue about it comes down to moral issues

so then i say stop posting about economical issues which means stop posting about every basically because when it comes to government polices because almost everything involves some form of economics.

then you say you don't need an understanding of anything which is fucking stupidest thing anybody could say.

you then say you don't care about economic facts and logic WTF

you probably stupid enough to think the minimum wage or price fixing below the market price so its more affordable is good thing in economics

if you are seriously stupid enough to think that creating money out of nothing then spending everywhere as fast as you can is a good thing which it is not. (oh btw that isn't my opinion that is fact you can't argue with proven facts) then you are seriously the stupidest person on the planet. only second to K rudd who thinks the exact same thing and has no degree or knowledge of the subject ether.

and btw on tony abbot saying to get us out of debt is by not spending (according to u), how else do u think that you get out of debt? do magic faries come along and pay it off for u?
http://community.boredofstudies.org/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=1610965602

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
thanx guys, but if everybody puts him on ignore then won't that give him the appearance that he has won using his twisted logic and putting his head in the sand when faced with the truth?

or is it one of those situations where u just leave it because he is to dumb to see reason?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)