Tony Abbott - Do you want him as PM? (1 Viewer)

You think the 2010-11 Federal Election should go to the:

• Labor Party under Kevin Rudd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party under Tony Abbott

• Other

• Total voters

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I'd take Malcolm Turnbull over Abbott. I just don't think Abbott has "what it takes" at the present time. With that said, I won't be voting for Ruddkip (I love this new term! I will be using it more often now) either.

So... I'm pretty undecided at the moment :(

Lentern

HSC
I'd take Malcolm Turnbull over Abbott. I just don't think Abbott has "what it takes" at the present time. With that said, I won't be voting for Ruddkip (I love this new term! I will be using it more often now) either.

Ruddkip is not a new term.

Lauchlan

HSC
holy fucking shit are u so thick

the thing that frustrates me most out all the arguments we have had is your total disregard for economics.

you +1ed a guy for saying the GFC was caused by greed alone which is total bullshit.

i tell you stimulus packages don't work and that Rudd is an idiot for delivering one following along my underline arguement that government intentions though they may be good always cause more harm then good.

BUT YOU REFUSE TO LOOK AT THAT.

i even told you why the stimulus package doesn't work. i fucking posted a video because you were to lazy to read or to stupid to understand and you say you aren't going to watch it because its a rap? WTF

ECONOMICS ISN"T ABOUT OPINION ITS ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG

the reason people argue about it comes down to moral issues

so then i say stop posting about economical issues which means stop posting about every basically because when it comes to government polices because almost everything involves some form of economics.

then you say you don't need an understanding of anything which is fucking stupidest thing anybody could say.

you then say you don't care about economic facts and logic WTF

you probably stupid enough to think the minimum wage or price fixing below the market price so its more affordable is good thing in economics

if you are seriously stupid enough to think that creating money out of nothing then spending everywhere as fast as you can is a good thing which it is not. (oh btw that isn't my opinion that is fact you can't argue with proven facts) then you are seriously the stupidest person on the planet. only second to K rudd who thinks the exact same thing and has no degree or knowledge of the subject ether.

and btw on tony abbot saying to get us out of debt is by not spending (according to u), how else do u think that you get out of debt? do magic faries come along and pay it off for u?
holy shit, your response might actually be longer than your sig this time.

i am not the only person who shares the view that labor are not economically deficient. the liberals addiction to opposing everything and not doing anything doesnt mean they are good economic managers. i +1ed a guy who had a view in his comment that i agreed with - that doesnt mean i endorse every part of the entire comment, idiot.

your telling me stimulus packages dont work ie. your telling me that it is your opinion that they dont work. give up on your 'intentions v. nothing' debate - people can make judgements for themselves without being wacked in the face with your bias quotes.

i wont take you seriously if you encourage me to watch an educational video that is in the form of a rap - give a decent video and i will give it a decent chance.

economics, like politics, isnt an exact science - meaning it can be as unpredictable as anything. i never would neglect facts presented to me - so that claim is bs. my point was that you were trying to make a giant stereotype and justifying it by saying 'economics ftw... you wouldnt understand'.

yes, economics does link to morals - and practicality. but in order to make sound judgements for our political opinions we do not need to know economics or any other political aspect backwards and forwards. it can help - but we dont need it. all we need are morals, opinions, and facts to make judgements on - and that is how people tend to vote. i dont care if you say this is wrong, or if listening to intentions are wrong. using that logic everyne would be sceptical of tony abbott actually acting on hospitals and illegal immigrants because he has shown no sign of doing something now.

and on the last pile of shit you produced - it may surprise you to see a PM spending money (i know john howard didnt think much of spending).

BUT heres a fact for you. a good economy needs the govt to both save, invest and spend. if you disagree with the extent of anything i have said that too bad. please gtfo of my thread and never come back - unless you have a decent reason why anyone should trust tony abbott.

tony is the subject of this thread. not kevin. tony.

religion + politics = fail = tony abbott.

Lauchlan

HSC
thanx guys, but if everybody puts him on ignore then won't that give him the appearance that he has won using his twisted logic and putting his head in the sand when faced with the truth?

or is it one of those situations where u just leave it because he is to dumb to see reason?
running away from problems.... tutut.

tony abbott is not fit to be PM. therefore i say he will not be voted in.
try responding to this without mentioning 'economics' or 'rudd'.

Lauchlan

HSC
lol if i cared i would agree with you - all i see in them are pathetic liberal bias people who try to thrust their opinion on others and go for personal attacks on people with differing opinions.... they really are a disgrace to their party.

Lauchlan

HSC

i agree regarding malcolm turnbull. just vote independents then, i guess.

Lauchlan

HSC
at present labor are winning the poll above (just thought id point that out).

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
holy shit, your response might actually be longer than your sig this time.

i am not the only person who shares the view that labor are not economically deficient. the liberals addiction to opposing everything and not doing anything doesnt mean they are good economic managers. i +1ed a guy who had a view in his comment that i agreed with - that doesnt mean i endorse every part of the entire comment, idiot.

your telling me stimulus packages dont work ie. your telling me that it is your opinion that they dont work. give up on your 'intentions v. nothing' debate - people can make judgements for themselves without being wacked in the face with your bias quotes.

i wont take you seriously if you encourage me to watch an educational video that is in the form of a rap - give a decent video and i will give it a decent chance.

economics, like politics, isnt an exact science - meaning it can be as unpredictable as anything. i never would neglect facts presented to me - so that claim is bs. my point was that you were trying to make a giant stereotype and justifying it by saying 'economics ftw... you wouldnt understand'.

yes, economics does link to morals - and practicality. but in order to make sound judgements for our political opinions we do not need to know economics or any other political aspect backwards and forwards. it can help - but we dont need it. all we need are morals, opinions, and facts to make judgements on - and that is how people tend to vote. i dont care if you say this is wrong, or if listening to intentions are wrong. using that logic everyne would be sceptical of tony abbott actually acting on hospitals and illegal immigrants because he has shown no sign of doing something now.

and on the last pile of shit you produced - it may surprise you to see a PM spending money (i know john howard didnt think much of spending).

BUT heres a fact for you. a good economy needs the govt to both save, invest and spend. if you disagree with the extent of anything i have said that too bad. please gtfo of my thread and never come back - unless you have a decent reason why anyone should trust tony abbott.

tony is the subject of this thread. not kevin. tony.

religion + politics = fail = tony abbott.
what i can gather from that is that u refuse to acknowledge that the stimulus package doesn't work.

also apparently we shouldn't run our country on economic logic and facts we should run it purely on opinions and morals? yea...........that will work.....

have you ever noticed government skips the first step and just creates the money out of nothing?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Stop quoting him. That circumvents my ignore list.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Yes well it was after all Winston Churchill who said economic logic is simply a contradiction in terms.
is this the same Winston Churchill that wanted to give unions full power and helped in creating the problems we have today of the modern welfare state?

also he is noted in believing that people should not oppose any decisions a government makes after it is elected and that a senate type body is wrong?

...yea......go to love Churchill.......................

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Look, m8, under an anarcho-capitalist regime, you'd either be in a god damn mine choking on carbon monoxide fumes, a slave or dead in a hole.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having a union making sure I don't get sacked because my employer doesn't like the way I look or some other retarded reason.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
He was just quoting the man, calm down.
he quoted somebody trying to undermine my point. I'm merely stating that the person who he is quoting is retarded, so his quote holds no authority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)