Tony Abbott new opposition leader (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
WTF. And I just put in mine and my parents' votes yesterday (we live in Bradfield and naturally voted for Liberal). Dunno about Hockey, but Turnbull >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Abbott. Maybe I should've voted any of the million Christian Democratic Party candidates that were on the ballot paper instead :rolleyes:

P.S. I mean in reference to the individual merits of Turnbull and Abbott as leader. Though I think most people think ETS=fail anyway.
you're an idiot

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Please explain?
1. naturally live in bradfield therefore the LORD compels you to vote liberal
2. most people think ETS is fail. Ignoring that newspoll released yesterday showing 66% support for it

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I need half a dozen opinion polls in the field pronto.

Lentern

HSC
Moderately high approval ratings, stable prefered prime minister, 2pp swing of about 2% to the government.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
centrebet odds now show that labor is more likely to win the next federal election (80%) than the coalition is to win the next state election (79%)

lol

niloony

HSC
I see the greens doing very well in the bradfield byelection now :hippie:

Imo Turnbull > Rudd > Hockey > Abbott... the northshore zeitgeist isn't stealing my brain :O

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
1. naturally live in bradfield therefore the LORD compels you to vote liberal
2. most people think ETS is fail. Ignoring that newspoll released yesterday showing 66% support for it
1. no, I voted Liberal bcos the candidate seems best able to represent the needs of Bradfield
2. I did not know about that newspoll. I was working yesterday and we were about to exceed our Internet cap (we're on Optus, so if you exceed, you pay, not go slow) so basically had no Internet for the night. my opinion is ETS is heading in the right direction but I dunno if it''s the right way to go about it (having said that, I don't know if there's a better way...can you think of one?)

You voted liberal...
See above.

sam5

HSC
One polly is just as hopeless as the next. They are all the same.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Abbott has confirmed that he will seek to refer the bills to committee and failing that the coalition will vote them down this week.

The numbers don't exist to refer it to committee, so a DD trigger will soon exist.

Lentern

HSC
Still can't see how this has happened, who voted for him? I need names so I can make fun of them. Minchin, Abetz, Tuckey, Bishop, Bishop, Mirrabella, Andrews are all fairly sure things.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Still can't see how this has happened, who voted for him? I need names so I can make fun of them. Minchin, Abetz, Tuckey, Bishop, Bishop, Mirrabella, Andrews are all fairly sure things.
The Liberal's Lemmings.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
ill still vote libs

dumb if you dont really, abbot wont last long, and atleast k rudd is gone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)