Tony Abbott new opposition leader (1 Viewer)

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Libs are going to have to pray for an election victory

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah I would've done that too except I put in my postal vote yesterday first thing in the morning :mad1: I would probably even have put one of the million Christian Democrat candidates up there for laughs.

They didn't have 12 candidates because that would mean one of them would be a Judas.

The mind fucking boggles.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
How many rosaries do you have to say for knifing someone?

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Libs will have to basically genuflect to grovel for any votes

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
After their next election defeat watching the libs on tv is going to be like watching the stations of the very cross

Lentern

HSC
Valid point.

However, it doesn't in anyway mean that such an approach to government policy should continue. Open scrutiny of the impact of the legislation is fundamental. Rudd generally supports inquiries and reporting committees.

Edit: an election was fought on the GST. There was a plethora of information available at the time. Moreover, the RU486 Bill is hardly comparable in terms of the direct impact of the CPRS on the economic position of industry and households.
There was a plethora of information available that most people didn't understand. Read the Costelllo memoirs, p130, there were members of cabinet that could not understand it and that was before the Democrats amendments came in.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Great they have a leader who is anti-euthanasia as they're now on life-support

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Abbott is going to let the party die just like a woman with an ectopic pregnancy

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Abbott knows less about the CPRS than he wants our kids to know about contraception

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Abbott reckons 3 days from now they'll be ahead in the polls

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hacks are rolling into the facebook groups:

*spits*

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
"Hello I'm David Spade. I attempt to say something intelligent by just re-wording something someone else has said, or alternatively, I just make a blindingly obvious observation and hope noone catches me out for having Down syndrome."

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
nah
poor effort really

you cant fault my arguments as they are always right

and you will be hard pressed to find evidence to support your claim, because like i said, if someone has an argument that makes sense, instead of being a red haired gimp and ignoring the evidence presented to me, i am able to admit i am wrong and change my beliefs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)