top five countries to visit :) (1 Viewer)

badquinton304

HSC
Alaska (I know its in the USA) - It's cold and that makes it awesome, not to mention it is nice looking country, and it has moose and moose doesn't give a fuck about anything.
Dubai - Culture, falconeering.
Japan - Weird customs, good food, likes to eat fish and has a fascination with fish and fish are awesome.
Hawaii - Culture, good beach, volcanoes.
Scotland - IDK

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Finland - music and also to look at shit
USA - Greatest country on earth, do everything and live forever
England / Scotland - to look at shit
Egypt or Italy - to look at shit

HSC
N/A
USA - has a bit of everything.
New Zealand - lived there when i was young, would love to go back and have a look

That's about it really.
i'd do the europe thing as well for the other 3 countries

badquinton304

HSC
so is Hawaii
Forgot about that so I can include Alaska and Hawaii as one, I can also visit new york all whilst avoiding the south which is a shit hole.
So that means I have to pick another country in that case I think ill choose finland.

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
Canada - during winter... 'cause snow is awesome!!! xD

New Zealand - I dunno why... just always wanted to go there..during winter... 'cause snow is awesome!! and and and i wanna go zorbing...in New Zealand!

UK - to visit my mate who moved there a few years ago..

Argentina - visit family n just do whatever..

and some random place in the US ... during winter!!... etc etc..

Guytholimew

HSC
Well, I'm english and I'm now living in Aus (Love your country btw, can't wait for it to develop further :p). Living in Europe made travel so much easier, and as a result I'm pretty well travelled compared to most of my friends. I have to say, I've been to the US 3 times (Cali, Boston, Florida) and each time was a totally different experience. I don't recommend Florida or the South, that's a little scary and it's where life-long prejudices are made. Boston was very pretty, we went skiing there.

Croatia was one of the best countries I've ever visited. Venice has beautiful, that was well worth doing, but take lots of money; it's Venice, afterall. The Canary Islands and Spain are great for food and tours. Hong Kong was amazing, if anyone goes there, take the Peak Tram and see the eagles circling the skyscrapers. South Korea was quite hospitable, as was Kuala Lumpur.

I have to say though, the countries I'd return to again and again, would be Croatia, France (a lot of Aussies seem to be unfairly prejudiced towards the French...) Tunisia (I spent some time with a tribe and it was unbelieveable) and NZ. The Kiwi's seem to be the halfway point between brits and Aussies, and cooler than both combined.

I should also add: Sure, go to England and say you did it, but don't get your hopes up. Maybe give it 10 years for it to pick up it's game and tidy up a bit. Some parts of it are breathtaking (The Lake District in particular) but a lot of it looks just like the set of Shaun of the Dead. Also, if any of you go to Europe, go on a day-trip to Monaco. The weirdest little country you'll ever visit in Europe. They don't let you into their country if you're wearing the wrong clothes.

Last edited:

xMaNx

HSC
1. China
2. India
3. Antarctica
4. Finland
5. Greenland

xMaNx

HSC
Seriously

1. USA
2. Dubai
3. England
4. France
5. Italy/Any other European country

onur91

HSC
N/A
-UK (history and culture)
-Ireland (culture)
-USA (for the hell of it)
-Germany (history and culture)
-Canada/Finland/Norway/Sweden (one of these) (nice and cold)

I've got more than five, screw it, im adding them too.

-Japan (culture and crazy tech)
-Russia (history and culture)
-NZ (scenery)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)