top five countries to visit :) (1 Viewer)

beb

HSC
1. France
2. U.S. - I'm going to live there :)
3. Dubai
4. England
5. some country that has a town that is only lesbians (no men allowed) i'm not lesbian but that would be interesting. even though i later heard it's a hoax, i'm still clinging onto hope that it exists

Last edited:

edmundsung

HSC
Hong Kong (though it's not a country)
Italy
France
Dubai
Austria

brendroid

HSC
I think...
Russia (love the cold :D)
Germany (history :D)
France (art :D)
Britain (English speaking people :D)
Poland (the girls look good in pictures :D)

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
Most of Europe, but probably most interested in Croatia, Bosnia, Italy, France, Greece, Holland and Spain...

Croatia is really amazing, it's beautiful :) The islands there are great, and not as commercial as for example the Greek islands. Also, New York was one of the best places I have been, LA wasn't that great. Thailand and Japan were fun. Going to many countries in South America after the HSC so can't wait for that. Also I have been to the UK and it was miserable and boring.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
yuck what is with everyone wanting to go to dubai you culturally bankrupt plebs.

- slovenia eastern europes prettiest little gem
- iran for the persian history and cultural contrast and persian women are so damn fine.
- seppo-ville 'cause i want to talk to the borderline retarded southerners and kick it in NY and SF etc
- Bhutan again the cultural contrast
- Iceland for those crazy extreme landscapes and all the fair-haired maidens

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
ohh shii i forgot colombia or argentina or chile or somesuch to do too many drugs and have bum-sex with gorgeous catholic girls

hey riet are you for real about belgium/germany/switz/cheese-heads, 'cause they are all really really nice places, but in a global sense they are kinda much-of-a-muchness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)