Top Places To Pull A Pick Up (1 Viewer)

Jamo-S

HSC
I think you'll find asians in KFC, Maccas, Pizza Hut and basically any fast food franchise. They most likely 18+ and they'll be desperate to marry for citizenship :D Have fun...

Joking. I'm actually Oriental.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lainee said:
I had the oddddessstt pickup line at the strangest place today! I was at the postoffice and while I'm standing in line a guy actually says to me:

"I would give all the chickens and goats my family owns in India to go out with you."

A bit troubling that I attract these sorts. :uhoh:
ROFL x 50!

Hahhahahaha the poor guy must have thought you were his angel or something. Not to mention I've never heard of intl students owning farms lol

Anyway its hard to actually know girls in libraries, you can't just sit next to one and say hi I'm bob...

kama hamo

HSC
AsyLum said:
haha :)

besides theyre fucktards.
U are one racist fuck arent u, i hope we meet one day and have a coffee together, id shuv that coffee machine so far up your asshole that farr the coffee gonna be your diahorrea and imma let yo gurlfrend drink iit or suck me off, either one iz good, thats IF you have a gurlfrend, shes gotta be pretty out there, but hey if u are offended with what i jus said im sorri but U R THE FUCKTARD BIATCH

inter108

HSC
kama hamo said:
U are one racist fuck arent u, i hope we meet one day and have a coffee together, id shuv that coffee machine so far up your asshole that farr the coffee gonna be your diahorrea and imma let yo gurlfrend drink iit or suck me off, either one iz good, thats IF you have a gurlfrend, shes gotta be pretty out there, but hey if u are offended with what i jus said im sorri but U R THE FUCKTARD BIATCH
Rofl Pwnage

jonobono8888

HSC
Anyone know a place to meet chicks? I'm an Australianised Asian...

Also - Any tips for starts for convos?

jonobono8888

HSC
Lol dunno how to rollerskate/ice skate. I live near hornsby...

When i go to like shopping centers and stuff how do u meet new people there? What do you do? Where do you go? Most chicks are in little "groups" and don't even give a second glance...

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Just invite them into a dark alley.

samthebear

HSC
Lol dunno how to rollerskate/ice skate. I live near hornsby...

When i go to like shopping centers and stuff how do u meet new people there? What do you do? Where do you go? Most chicks are in little "groups" and don't even give a second glance...
... you cant. unless you're really good looking, which would probs freak the girls out a bit. Try going for friends of friends of friends or, just network with people you know at work/school/family friends - ask them if they can introduce you to any of their friends (DO NOT LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE AFTER A GIRLFRIEND - sorry for all caps, but it is an imperative point. Unless you want meddling friends trying to set you up with totally wrong girls but you have to pretend to like just cuz you dont want to hurt your friend's feelings over their idea of an ideal candidate for you)

The other way is just to pick up some courage and go talk to them - it does get a bit weird, so find a really good ice-breaker. (and when i say really good, i mean realistic - dont pick her up with stupid pick up lines, you'll just be ignored.) I'm afraid i cant really help you with what consitues as a good ice-breaker, it all depends on the situation - what would help is if you can think on your feet.
Much easier to just network i think =] no need for the ice-breaking thing, risk of rejection, etc etc. *

HSC
... you cant. unless you're really good looking, which would probs freak the girls out a bit. Try going for friends of friends of friends or, just network with people you know at work/school/family friends - ask them if they can introduce you to any of their friends (DO NOT LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE AFTER A GIRLFRIEND - sorry for all caps, but it is an imperative point. Unless you want meddling friends trying to set you up with totally wrong girls but you have to pretend to like just cuz you dont want to hurt your friend's feelings over their idea of an ideal candidate for you)

The other way is just to pick up some courage and go talk to them - it does get a bit weird, so find a really good ice-breaker. (and when i say really good, i mean realistic - dont pick her up with stupid pick up lines, you'll just be ignored.) I'm afraid i cant really help you with what consitues as a good ice-breaker, it all depends on the situation - what would help is if you can think on your feet.
Much easier to just network i think =] no need for the ice-breaking thing, risk of rejection, etc etc. *
Well explained. Use this advice you people!

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Matt that is terrible advice you tard.

Lol whats with asians all getting set up by family and friends etc?

Daipire

HSC
LoLz @ thread?

-1)Any Library during HSC time. Hey some are still 18!

"hey we've got the Chemistry, now lets do the Physics" :p =corny, yes. :uhhuh:

2)The door of any Karoke place. ie. Greenbox, K=world.

3) Market City

If you try to pick up girls at Galaxy, bring a knofe with you. :p

I would try: Physics: -I'll put it in your ertia
-wanna make some friction?

Maths: find U if U+ME=69

Chemistry: wanna bond with my di pole dipole?

These don't make sense, and odds are, will end in a slap in the face, if she understood it, got any more? send me them!

this is probably the most stupid post i've ever done!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)