• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

bizadfar

HSC
CieL said:
But yeah.. 180 uphill in the Euro is sweet.. engine purrs and the revs werent even maxed out yet.. fat body gives it balance in the bends.. suspension good so you could hardly hear the rumble of tyres.. fwark that was adrenaline..
As nice as that sounds how is that adrenaline?? Not feeling the bumps, not feeling the wheel twitch... boring! lol

fat body gives it more mech grip not balance. It can contribute but i doubt road cars would.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
check out my fully sik video on youtube brah.. yeh mate fully hectic speedin and burnouts nigz.. yiew get on it

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
link? lol i heard about all that on ACA, pretty stupid but you gotta admit it makes a good video

Libbster

HSC
i've done 130 a couple of times on the F3. first time was on my L's, i was stuck behind a dickhead learner wearing a turban (lol) doing 70 on the freeway! Mum said to overtake, so I go over into the overtaking lane and he speeds up to 100! Then a huge truck decided to tailgate me, so I just sped up to over take and then once I've merged back over, he decides to slow down again! :chainsaw:

a few other times i've done 130 on my green p's. I drive home from Sydney Uni and when I get to the freeway I have to overtake dicks that decide to sit on 90 for the past 10 hours and then speed up to 110 when u go into the overtaking lane, and dad always yells at me lol

i also think alot of hoo haa about p platers is just sensationalism, the amount of times i've been tailgated, high-beamed and been cut off by four wheel drives (driven by crazy bitches, swerving from side to side, when i'm in the left hand lane!), and older men in commodores, utes and falcons is ridiculous. i'm obeying the road rules, most of the time they are doing at least 140 and nothing is ever written about these idiots!

HSC
i reckon worst people on the road ar either asians at roundabouts countless times, left blinker and they go right, or right blinker they go left, or one flashed high lights at me going straight ... or tradesmen in a hurry! they're crazy bastards

CieL

HSC
13/1/07:
Casmira said:
175km/h old princess highway =]
You're an idiot.
1-3days within getting your P1s you decide to go to that speed?

This is from the P107 restrictions thread... on 17th Jan 07:
Casmira said:
man i find many times that having more drivers makes me nervous, probably because ive been driving under a week on my own, but i dont know. my mates agree'd with the passenger restriction law

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Casmira said:
i reckon worst people on the road ar either asians at roundabouts countless times, left blinker and they go right, or right blinker they go left, or one flashed high lights at me going straight ... or tradesmen in a hurry! they're crazy bastards
not all asians are that bad :p

CieL

HSC
Even worse.
It'll be funny if you got caught on the day you got your Ps...
After my speeding incident, my bf whacked some sense into me.. and made me realise the reality of not being able to drive.. getting to uni and work would be a bitch.. cos public transport sucks.. and I wont be able to go to so many places on my own without it being a hassle..

But anyway, I wasnt stalking your posts =]
I was just browsing and things *clicked*

I agree....... not all asians are that bad........

I was following a motorcycle the other day.. driven by some white guy.. and I guess the blinkers dont automatically turn off after you turn or something.. cos the guy would keep his indicators on after his turn, and until his next turn.. he did that all the way from dundas to macquarie.. so dangerous.. cos I never knew when he really wanted to turn, and other road users that dont know may mistaken him for turning when he was just going straight..

Jiga

^

As if he did 175km/h on his first day on P's.... hes talking sh*t.

As for the whole Asian thing, although yeah not all are bad... alot are, like apart from the fact that they dont know the road rules some of them struggle to control their car, two recent examples for me are that I have had to hug the kerb as they decided to go halfway into my lane :rolleyes:

Not saying everyone doesnt have their moments, but personally I think Asian drivers do stupid stuff with more frequency

pottsy44

HSC
CieL said:
I was following a motorcycle the other day.. driven by some white guy.. and I guess the blinkers dont automatically turn off after you turn or something.. cos the guy would keep his indicators on after his turn, and until his next turn.. he did that all the way from dundas to macquarie.. so dangerous.. cos I never knew when he really wanted to turn, and other road users that dont know may mistaken him for turning when he was just going straight..
yea i think its only sports bikes (maybe all/most), but they have to manually be flicked off and either some people are stupid and leave them on or they dont remember to turn them off.

CieL

HSC
pottsy44 said:
yea i think its only sports bikes (maybe all/most), but they have to manually be flicked off and either some people are stupid and leave them on or they dont remember to turn them off.
Why would sport bikes be any different?

But I guess that guy was stupid.. cos he didnt do it once, or twice, or three times.. he was doing it for a whole three suburbs.. [and then I didnt follow him afterwards]

CieL

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
^

As if he did 175km/h on his first day on P's.... hes talking sh*t.
He's either talking shit, or an idiot..

I remember the first day on my Ps.. it was just a trip to the video store.. but I drove sooooo differently compared to when I had my parents next to me..

I might have driven more aggressively at low speeds, but I always kept to the speed limit.. cos there were speed cameras, and sometimes radar hot spots.. and I was scared shitless about my parents finding out that I copped shit already..

juzmister

HSC
210MPH on the Autobahn in Germany...I was not driving, but it was bloody fast.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
My first trip the day I got my P's... was to drive to Castle Towers to buy groceries. It was very satisfying :)

Can't remember if I updated my 'top speed with me driving'... but it was around 160-170km/h in the 330Ci. Also drove at *gasp* 110 in a Proton Gen2.. *shaky shaky!*

HSC
CieL said:
Even worse.
It'll be funny if you got caught on the day you got your Ps...
After my speeding incident, my bf whacked some sense into me.. and made me realise the reality of not being able to drive.. getting to uni and work would be a bitch.. cos public transport sucks.. and I wont be able to go to so many places on my own without it being a hassle..

But anyway, I wasnt stalking your posts =]
I was just browsing and things *clicked*

I agree....... not all asians are that bad........

maybe he should crack you harder, mine your own business and the method of approaching people for doing something wrong.

CieL

HSC
Casmira said:
maybe he should crack you harder, mine your own business and the method of approaching people for doing something wrong.
Well it got your attention, didn't it?

Sometimes you just gotta be harsh for people to understand... at least you now understand that you did something wrong

Sorry if you couldnt hack my straight to the point attitude, but I'm sick of seeing people die.

Pace_T

HSC
fastest i did was in a friends car... typical lol. my one only bout like 110 embarasing but the car is a cruiserr
i dnt like speeidng its gay n i hate it wen ppl go ova the speed limit by a significant amount

HSC
CieL said:
Well it got your attention, didn't it?

Sometimes you just gotta be harsh for people to understand... at least you now understand that you did something wrong

Sorry if you couldnt hack my straight to the point attitude, but I'm sick of seeing people die.
you dont die by going 160km/h on a straight, empty, 4 lane, 2-3km stretch of road for 5 seconds. you die by doing the same speed on a 2 lane suburban street

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)