Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I've clocked at least 10km/h on my segway.

But I slowed down because I got scared. :(

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
dude more people die from electrocution than speeding

should we lock up electrons
Edit: lol i should win the award for worst argument ever

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
dude more people die from electrocution than speeding

should we lock up electrons
Edit: lol i should win the award for worst argument ever
No, we shouldn't lock up electrons.

But we also shouldn't have people recklessly speeding and contributing to a needless annual death toll.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I wasn't emulating anyone in this thread in that instance was I? I meant that you'd have to be really troubled to be inspired by or look up to anyone in this thread. This thread has overtones of dagginess and wankery, I don't think you come away from this thread with the impression speeding is cool and to be admired.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
200km/h when I borrowed mums imprezza between the roundabouts on the road into newcastle, 180km/h in my car.

Your basic car feels amazingly sketchy at those speeds, the imprezza felt like it was going to rattle to bits. You can just feel how easily they'd spin out on the slightest bend at any decent speed, you'd have to be the dumbest bastard going to push any regular passenger car at speed.
Some more than others. My civic is dodgy as hell past 130, I got upto 150 the other day going round a truck (I seriously hate been behind trucks, since I can't see shit up ahead, I'd rather be dangerous for 10 seconds than 10 minutes).
Twitches under even light breaking too. Our camry on the other hand is well and truly stable at that speed.

Edit: Godamn now I can't help but go back through this and find my awesome photos.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
My 1050kg 206 is more stable at 180km/h than a 1800kg falcon ute, i know that much. I have no idea why. Apart from lower profile tyres and stiffer suspension.

Also 90% of the claims in this thread are bullshit lol, only mine and some of graneys and riets are real. If anything mine are understated.

but electricity is real and it is out there man. What do you mean more people have contact with electricity than cars? There are a lot of cars out there and there are people who live without electricity. Maybe we should put a limit on the amount of electricity you can have or introduce a mandatory electricity licencing system where you must do 120hrs of supervised electrocution before you can do it on your own?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I wasn't emulating anyone in this thread in that instance was I? I meant that you'd have to be really troubled to be inspired by or look up to anyone in this thread. This thread has overtones of dagginess and wankery, I don't think you come away from this thread with the impression speeding is cool and to be admired.
Nah man I don't know bout you guys but I try to beat my record every time I get behind the wheel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)