Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

samburnsy

HSC
heading towards adelaide, sturt highway, not a car in sight, dad told me to test out the new 4L territory, floored it

he told me so slow down when going 160

so much fun

Keepleft

HSC
N/A
Chibios said:
100 on the M5
Admit it - it was peak hour and all vehicles were stationary:)

So daring - did your car explode into a fireball??

Samburnsy; - your dad is not politically correct. Just keep it safe, always.

Valeu

HSC
89 Corolla SX, 1.6L 20-valve engine swap:
hit the 180kmh speed limiter, with fifth gear to come - might have hit 200km/h. Syd-'gong freeway at about 1am.

94 Celica, 2.2 manual
about 190km/h through the Albury bypass at midnight. Car didn't want to go any faster.

93 VR Commodore exec auto s/wagon
160km/h. felt a bit sketchy at this speed.

iEdd

HSC
Great work. It's good to know there are people who want to push the 3 years on P plates to even longer. :rolleyes:

08er

HSC
120 on the M5 on my L's

now im on green p's and haven't even come close to that lol

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
08er said:
120 on the M5 on my L's

now im on green p's and haven't even come close to that lol
mum doesnt let me go faster than 50 km/h yet
i need to learn to drive at slow speeds before i can speed up she thinks

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
like 210km/h in a 2.8L diesel hilux 4wd is was hammering man doing like 6800rpm, lucky i had slicks on or it might have been a bit exxy ay

180km/h in a bf mk2 ute, bouncin off the rev limiter, on dirt man it was fuckin crazy, lucky it was me driving lol you'd have to be jack brabham to handle that shit

100km/h flat in reverse in my 206gti, doing like 9 grand then vtec kicked in it lit up both wheels doing double leggers for like 50m atleast ay

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
200km/h when I borrowed mums imprezza between the roundabouts on the road into newcastle, 180km/h in my car.

Your basic car feels amazingly sketchy at those speeds, the imprezza felt like it was going to rattle to bits. You can just feel how easily they'd spin out on the slightest bend at any decent speed, you'd have to be the dumbest bastard going to push any regular passenger car at speed.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
fastest on a bike graney?
http://community.boredofstudies.org/3093673/post-838.html

A bit over 180km/h on a 1981' Suzuki GS650 Katana

Apparently it was originally capable of 200km/h, which was my goal. It was still pulling hard at 170km/h when a horrifying weave developed. The bars flapping from side to side rapidly and uncontrollably, and the rear of the bike swinging from side to side, stepping out half a meter at a time. Known as a tankslapper among riders. The terror of a tankslapper can not be expressed in words.

I hoped the handling might fix itself at a higher speed, but it only got worse as I got faster. It seemed certain I was going to highside (where you get thrown from the saddle and land in a sickening crunch, as opposed to lowside, where the bike relatively gently slides out from under you).

I drifted across three lanes and eventually managed to slow. I was extremely shaken by this and began to laugh histerically.
I rule btw.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
240km/h on a 2002 Suzuki GSXR750. On the Pacific Highway just out of Port Macquarie.

At that speed though, I was tucked in pretty tight and didn't see much other than the speedo.

I was on the back though.

Graney, you are one crazy mutherfucker to push those speeds on a bike of that age. Balls. Hairy balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)