Top 'speed' done and where? (2 Viewers)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Netes said:
no that is possible my mate did one 185k's in a piece of shit diahatsu that was about 100 yrs old and had had the crap flogged out it, almost anything is possible lol
HOLY FUCK his twig and berries must be fuckin huge.

Netes

HSC
only jsut got my p's quickest i've done is 130k's but not driving i've done 240 in a calibre. and if any of you's know what that is i totally respect u lol. oh and it was along pacific higway heading towards tweed heads. but my mates done 260 or soemthing in it and that wasnt pushing it at all, they go hard i totally recommend them lol

lengy

HSC
What? That new Dodge hatch? =\ Or do you mean the Calibra? Opel/Vauxhall import and badged as a Holden?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i wouldnt mind if i lose demerit points, but the fine is a huge issue
id rather lose points than pay the fine
my friend is vice versa

CieL

HSC
jemsta said:
yeah i wouldnt mind if i lose demerit points, but the fine is a huge issue
id rather lose points than pay the fine
my friend is vice versa
I'd rather pay the fine.

Money you can earn back almost instantly [if you got a job].. but demerits.. once you reach the max, which doesn't take long nowdays, you can't drive for ages..

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
CieL said:
I'd rather pay the fine.

Money you can earn back almost instantly [if you got a job].. but demerits.. once you reach the max, which doesn't take long nowdays, you can't drive for ages..
agreeed.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Azamakumar said:
HOLY FUCK his twig and berries must be fuckin huge.
i did 185 in my '95 Corolla csi, and that was in 3rd gear and there was still the overdrive, which has a MASSIVE gear ratio, which boggles me sometimes, because unless you supercharge it you can never redline the overdrive or come close on a flat straight. and i only did 185 cos a truckie pulled out in front of me >.< . if it was going to make a difference i would have rammed him :p

as for my lancer, still havent cracked the 170 mark yet, on account of not finding anywhere to redline 4th yet (or havent had the chance to more like it. not driving round at 3am as much these days). did bout 160 in 3rd then changed because i dont have a tacho and cant tell when the engine is gonna blow.

and Jemsta, you obviously havent seen how quick it is for a P1 to lose their license.... try 2 missing plates, manual with an auto P1, and speeding. it gets awfully close to a 3 month suspension. and now you will lose it for at least 3 months for speeding whether or not you have points left.

SO I WOULD EXPECT LESS RECORDINGS HERE POST 1-JULY....

Last edited:

lengy

HSC
Don't we all wish our cars would be able to withstand running another car off the road? I know I do.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
veterandoggy said:
i did 185 in my '95 Corolla csi, and that was in 3rd gear and there was still the overdrive, which has a MASSIVE gear ratio, which boggles me sometimes, because unless you supercharge it you can never redline the overdrive or come close on a flat straight. and i only did 185 cos a truckie pulled out in front of me >.< . if it was going to make a difference i would have rammed him :p

as for my lancer, still havent cracked the 170 mark yet, on account of not finding anywhere to redline 4th yet (or havent had the chance to more like it. not driving round at 3am as much these days). did bout 160 in 3rd then changed because i dont have a tacho and cant tell when the engine is gonna blow.

and Jemsta, you obviously havent seen how quick it is for a P1 to lose their license.... try 2 missing plates, manual with an auto P1, and speeding. it gets awfully close to a 3 month suspension. and now you will lose it for at least 3 months for speeding whether or not you have points left.

SO I WOULD EXPECT LESS RECORDINGS HERE POST 1-JULY....
actually, its only a suspension because speeding for p1's is automatic 4 demerit points. But still, same effect.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Imo, if you're that scared of getting caught, floor it. That's my fallback plan if I ever see sirens following me when im @ 140+

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
lol, I never went on the assumption that you said I would lose it. I base my life on the fact that if I get caught that fast my parents would kill me, and then sell all their assets so they could fund research to resurrect me, before giving me a fucking lecture.

And I guess the only 'logic' behind what I said is that P1's are only off the road for a year, and seeing as I'm under 18 I wouldnt be called to court for driving offences. Or should I just think of a new fallback plan, or even stop speeding.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Fuck i knew that would be the first reply. Isn't there anyone on this forum that'll tell you what you want to hear. :(

Netes

HSC
lengy said:
What? That new Dodge hatch? =\ Or do you mean the Calibra? Opel/Vauxhall import and badged as a Holden?
yeh no not the dodge calibre the poel/ Vauxhall thats the one, they go hard

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
veterandoggy said:
.... maybe you should just stop speeding. hopefully if no one else speeds the speeders will eventually die out and we will "evolve" into a generation of safe drivers the hard way :rolleyes:
LOL "speeding" meets Darwinism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)