Traffic lights (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
well, i sat on 120km/h the whole way home from wagga the other day. what a terribly long and boring drive.

so really, getting off my p2's means ill just get booked for 10-15km/ over when i do 120 in 110 zone, as opposed to 20+ which i think carries a hefty little fine.

i cant wait!

williamc

HSC
boris said:
well, i sat on 120km/h the whole way home from wagga the other day. what a terribly long and boring drive.

so really, getting off my p2's means ill just get booked for 10-15km/ over when i do 120 in 110 zone, as opposed to 20+ which i think carries a hefty little fine.

i cant wait!
Being in the car from Dubbo- Narromine -Nygan - Cobar, is bad.

Is like 60km intervals of just straight road. Then one or 2 turns. then another 60 km of straight.

lol at when you dip your high beams, and you dont cross over for a few minutes, when you are both doing like 120+ clicks.

boris

Banned
HSC
lol @ dubbo - cobar.

worst. drive. ever. there is literally fucking nothing. ive been to cobar a few times from parkes for netball/afl and the only way to survive the trip is to take a mini bus and get shitfaced.

parkes-wagga is pretty bad. there is a 100km long stretch of highway between forbes-west wyalong, no overtaking lanes. i was doing 120 the other day and i was struggling to catch some of the b dubs.
worst. highway. ever.

williamc

HSC
boris said:
lol @ dubbo - cobar.

worst. drive. ever. there is literally fucking nothing. ive been to cobar a few times from parkes for netball/afl and the only way to survive the trip is to take a mini bus and get shitfaced.

parkes-wagga is pretty bad. there is a 100km long stretch of highway between forbes-west wyalong, no overtaking lanes. i was doing 120 the other day and i was struggling to catch some of the b dubs.
worst. highway. ever.
well there is the cobar mines, crossing over that railway line a fucking gazillion times, looking at bare, dry, and barren ground.

i think the worst thing is when im with my dad, listening to the same music, over and over, combined with the shit road. makes me want to be one of those kangaroo's playing chicken with the cars and trucks during the night.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah but parkes has a mine too and it's nothing spectacular to look at. atleast we're not dropping like flies from lead poisoning (lol mount isa).

my arse was tenderised on the temora-wagga road. the best roads are out near my parents farm, where it's just dirt road with 5 inches of loose gravel piling up in the middle of the road.

ive had some exciting experiences navigating my way out of the path of an oncomming tree on those roads.

williamc

HSC
what else i noticed. is that when it rains, say over an inch.

the whole place is fucking flooded. and say they get 2 + inches in a day. good luck are trying to get around for the next few days.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah our bus stop was near a creek. i remember not going to school heaps of times because the creeks run across every single main road leading into every single main town and when it hasnt rained for 6 months and then BAM, every paddock looks like the nile delta.

williamc

HSC
boris said:
yeah our bus stop was near a creek. i remember not going to school heaps of times because the creeks run across every single main road leading into every single main town and when it hasnt rained for 6 months and then BAM, every paddock looks like the nile delta.
lol hasnt rained in 6 months?

where do you live? Tibaburra?

boris

Banned
HSC
so serious, i mean, it had rained but i dont think 5mm once every 2 months counted.

mum and dad were hand feeding for 2 years and carting water, so i wouldnt say it was much of an exaggeration..

and not tibaburra, moar like the pits of hell. sup tho, i hear they have good races

williamc

HSC
boris said:
so serious, i mean, it had rained but i dont think 5mm once every 2 months counted.

mum and dad were hand feeding for 2 years and carting water, so i wouldnt say it was much of an exaggeration..

and not tibaburra, moar like the pits of hell. sup tho, i hear they have good races
i went to the louth races when i was a young chap once. mad fun.

They are in august from memory. I might go again this year. being 18 and all now. actually that sounds like a good road trip with the boys.

bl to the driva tho.

boris

Banned
HSC
my brother went to boarding school with a dude from louth

hilarious.

williamc

HSC
boris said:
my brother went to boarding school with a dude from louth

hilarious.
Louth has:

One pub
One general supermarket thing/servo
That is all.

wait i might be getting mixed up with Tilpa.

OMG have you been to Wilcannia.

Fuck so many alcho boungs.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
wilcannia is hilarious. almost as hilarious as going for a drive along the river in dubbo.

this shit hole town i went to on the way to leeton, beckom, omg what a retarded little shithole.

williamc

HSC
i dunno if you are going to believe this

a few years ago. my dad was filling up at a servo at wilcannia.

we got chased by boungs with spears.

I AM NOT JOKING.

williamc

HSC
On topic:

yer no traffic lights at these country towns being mentioned.

go there you dumb slut. (no offence intended)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I've been to Wilcannia, can't even remember when. Those long highways are the worst. I was driving up to Tamworth back a few months and I got stuck behind a B dubb, ended up getting sick of it and just overtook where it was single lane each way, though that was kinda scary (had to get up to like 140 km/h and I could see the next car coming wasn't THAT far away).

williamc

HSC
Riet said:
I've been to Wilcannia, can't even remember when. Those long highways are the worst. I was driving up to Tamworth back a few months and I got stuck behind a B dubb, ended up getting sick of it and just overtook where it was single lane each way, though that was kinda scary (had to get up to like 140 km/h and I could see the next car coming wasn't THAT far away).
its soo hard to judge distance out there on those roads.

boris

Banned
HSC
well thats like the highway between west wyalong and forbes
no overtaking lanes, it'll be dead straight for ages and then BANG a corner

i was getting to up 140 overtaking cunt trucks because i didnt want to be in a b dub sammich, and it is NOT a road worthy of going at such speeds

i crapped my pants on more than one occasion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)