Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (1 Viewer)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
i wonder if there's gonna be lots of pew pew like this

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Fuckme! Epicepicecpiecpicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepic
:d:d:dd:d:d

<3

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
saw it today thought it was fucking awesome, it was pretty hilarious when the mum got high, and the little robot humping on Megan Fox's leg

Mumma

HSC
It sucked dick. Probably going to be the worst 'major' film of the year. Year One had a more coherent plot. The action was 90% motion blur, so I can't even say "at least the action was good".

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Most of the session times were full you school kid pricks.
Go shove that Business Studies textbook right up your rectum.
Not that I planned to watch it on the day it was released because I knew this was going to happen.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
It sucked dick. Probably going to be the worst 'major' film of the year. Year One had a more coherent plot. The action was 90% motion blur, so I can't even say "at least the action was good".
Wow. what are you talking about? It had a decent plot, action sequences weren't 'motion blurred' at all. Just because it's a different style of action that you prefer doesn't mean it 'sucked dick'.

Learn how to properly criticise before you actually do.

And who cares about plot ? If it has a plot - great. If it doesn't? Well still great. It's a freaking robot war. 50% of the people went to watch it for the mecha war (reminded me of gundam for a few moments) and Megan fox (who, might I add, is completely hot)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Saw it late yesterday, not as good as the first film but still enjoyable. :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Watching it again on Fri ^^

One of my friends saw it 3x in one day. And is going again on SAT @ IMAX.
(Note; he's a huge Transformers fan, with over 80 Transformer toys) lol

LatK7

HSC
Might go see it just to see if it's as bad as Roger Ebert made it out to be.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i watched transformers revenge of the fallen and the funnies like the autobot twins and agent simmon's talk never fails to disappoint.

too bad starscream and megatron didnt fucking die

Casper_18

HSC
I watched it, no where near as good as the first one and the original animated series. But what can you expect from a sequel right. The first one was more about the story, this one is more about robot balls, leg humping and focusing in on megan fox's jiggling boobs, which somehow remain clean throughout a fight in a sandstorm. What about her white jeans. Who thought that being hot could repel dirt.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i watched it, no where near as good as the first one and the original animated series. But what can you expect from a sequel right. The first one was more about the story, this one is more about robot balls, leg humping and focusing in on megan fox's jiggling boobs, which somehow remain clean throughout a fight in a sandstorm. What about her white jeans. Who thought that being hot could repel dirt.
lol

HSC
I watched it, no where near as good as the first one and the original animated series. But what can you expect from a sequel right. The first one was more about the story, this one is more about robot balls, leg humping and focusing in on megan fox's jiggling boobs, which somehow remain clean throughout a fight in a sandstorm. What about her white jeans. Who thought that being hot could repel dirt.
Oh, you have just voiced my concern for Megan Fox. It's a wonder her boobs don't fly up and knock her out cold. D:

Original animated series is the win, the new cutesy version, not ( the one with the little brat of a kid)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)