Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (1 Viewer)

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
Michael Bay doesn't make masterpieces that will be studied in 20 years time but in my opinion usually makes a pretty entertaining movie with good action and a twist of comedy every now and then.

Enjoyed the first Transformers and will watch this one :D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
umm

star wars is an epic in the truest sense

transformers is a fad; noone's going to remember it in 20 years time and rightfully so.
Yet, people still remember the cartoon/comic that aired in 1984. Over 20 years I must say.

But the new trailer, in the cinema's is PURE AWESMOE

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i saw a transformers 2 trailer when i saw wolverine a couple of weeks ago.

i literally smooshed in my panties.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Can't fucking waitg for this to come out. AND the theme is by Linkin Park <333

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
is it me or is the release of transformers leading to a bunch of poser fanboys from the 90s thinking they are true transformer fans when they don't know half the bots?

i certainly didn't want it during the 90s, i only watched beast wars. heck i don't even know when transformers was on tv back then

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ooh do tell please!!!!
well it was over a week ago, lets see, there was a desert and ruins, i was with the military, there was some 'threat' of some sort, strange 'shards'/'artifacts' came out of the sand and started attacking ppl, the scorpion tranformer came out of the ground and we started fighting it, i ran away (lol), and there was that sabretooth transformer too.
then the dream went somewhere else.

my dreams can be so awesome sometimes.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
well it was over a week ago, lets see, there was a desert and ruins, i was with the military, there was some 'threat' of some sort, strange 'shards'/'artifacts' came out of the sand and started attacking ppl, the scorpion tranformer came out of the ground and we started fighting it, i ran away (lol), and there was that sabretooth transformer too.
then the dream went somewhere else.

my dreams can be so awesome sometimes.
whoa that is hectic, you survived an encounter with Scorponok(the scorpion transformer) and Ravage(the sabretooth one), my hat goes off to you, and I wish I had dreams like that and I wouldn't be surprised that something like that would happen in the movie!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)