Transport around Newcastle (1 Viewer)

HSC
i dont think i'll be worried too much about unusual passengers...more of those fighting kind...saw some guy get bashed by his own 'mate' over this 13year old girl, while they're like 18. Then hover around for a while and try and start to provoke other people and punched some indian before he ran away. Luckily all he asked about me were "you got any cashe?" and "Show me your shoes cuz" and nothing more......phew...

DanHickm

HSC
Ahk cool.

I vaguely remember the guys behind me. One of you had a purple jumper on hey?

I was wearing a jumper.. more black than purple... but could easily be mistaken for purple I guess. Might have been me!

quackerdile said:
Last semester, every Wednesday afternoon, there was an old lady on my bus who got on close to New Lambton and would sit at the front of the bus and tell the bus driver where to go and where to stop.
I always found it really weird, I mean it was really unnecessary for her to do that (bus always went where it was suppose to when she wasn't there) and I don't know if the bus driver ever said anything to her.

225?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeah, I don't really like being called "Emmy" or "Emily" because it's not my name, and I've known wankers (wait... you can't exactly call females wankers can you? you know what i mean anyway...) with those names thus it makes a distasteful connection in my mind.
Um ouch? We've got an Emily over here..

I quite often get 'Emma' from people who don't know me well. I don't hate any Emmas, but I hate it - verrry used to it however.

jackydoll

HSC
i dont think i'll be worried too much about unusual passengers...more of those fighting kind...saw some guy get bashed by his own 'mate' over this 13year old girl, while they're like 18. Then hover around for a while and try and start to provoke other people and punched some indian before he ran away. Luckily all he asked about me were "you got any cashe?" and "Show me your shoes cuz" and nothing more......phew...
Bogans scare the shit of me. Note to self: don't catch the 317.
As said on a schoolmate's status:

Is not sure why I don't catch the bus more often, as I really enjoy some social degenerate throwing up in the middle of the bus because he had drunk vanilla essence when I'm two seats back, and to top it off, his retarded wife screaming at everyone on the bus than running down the bus because it was our fault he threw ...up. They then got off at Centrelink, funny that.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Um ouch? We've got an Emily over here..

I quite often get 'Emma' from people who don't know me well. I don't hate any Emmas, but I hate it - verrry used to it however.
Lol, I'm sorry.

It wasn't really a sweeping generalisation, more just a couple of negative experiences lol.

I'm sure you're nice =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)