Travelling 1hr+ to uni (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
If you're dedicated, anything is possible. People commute from as far as Springwood, Gosford and Campbelltown to uni. Obviously try to customise your timetable so you have to come in on as little days as possible. If there are lecture notes posted up, that makes it much easier to skip, otherwise, if you have a lecture where there are no notes provided, make your tutes on that lecture's day so you're not coming in just for one lecture.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
lala2 said:
If you're dedicated, anything is possible. People commute from as far as Springwood, Gosford and Campbelltown to uni. Obviously try to customise your timetable so you have to come in on as little days as possible. If there are lecture notes posted up, that makes it much easier to skip, otherwise, if you have a lecture where there are no notes provided, make your tutes on that lecture's day so you're not coming in just for one lecture.
yeah but in my case you can't do that, the timetable's worked so that its spread across 5 days pretty much

edit: Plus I am coming from Gosford :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
There are three people in my course (pharmacy, so also 5 days a week) who commute from Gosford, and all are managing fine. Just try to schedule tutes that end early then, so you're not rushing home for dinner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)