Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
After English trials I'll be qualm-free for nearly two months :)

Makematics

HSC
question:
when the school sends ranks to the board of studies, can two people be tied on the same rank or do they have to give everyone different ranks? e.g. say person A is on 85.64 for aboriginal studies, and person B is on 86.13. Will the school send in person B as a higher rank or will they round both off to 86 and send them as equal ranks.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
question:
when the school sends ranks to the board of studies, can two people be tied on the same rank or do they have to give everyone different ranks? e.g. say person A is on 85.64 for aboriginal studies, and person B is on 86.13. Will the school send in person B as a higher rank or will they round both off to 86 and send them as equal ranks.
They won't round off.
At least my Chemistry teacher won't

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
question:
Schools don't send ranks, only marks. Board of Studies then put you into ranks.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
3U trials was pretty good.
Just satisfied that I didn't bomb out like I did in 4U [left no questions blank this time so hmmmm - even if sillies happen - should be fine hopefully]

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
3U trials was pretty good.
Just satisfied that I didn't bomb out like I did in 4U [left no questions blank this time so hmmmm - even if sillies happen - should be fine hopefully]
hhha , good job, mate! you did good job, right there!

hope you get that 20%, you deserve hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)