Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
just incase anyone was interested, there was a mark allocated to the final conclusion of the induction in our 3U trial, apparently some people lost a mark on that lol.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
just incase anyone was interested, there was a mark allocated to the final conclusion of the induction in our 3U trial, apparently some people lost a mark on that lol.
Also to answer your pm, haven't got any marks back yet. My trials are only half over.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Out of curiosity, have you guys completed your Chemistry course or have got the option left?

Makematics

HSC
Out of curiosity, have you guys completed your Chemistry course or have got the option left?
my school is strange. we did half of CM&M, then went straight to industrial and did half of that, so that we could have at least some of each module in the trial. so atm we're two thirds of the way through industrial and still got half of CM&M to go. I know it sounds like we're behind, but it's a huge improvement on last year where most classes didn't manage to finish the course. our science faculty is always screwed, teachers always come and go for a variety of reasons.

Makematics

HSC
This extension English or extension maths?
i reckon. i fucking lost a mark on a question where it asks you to describe the motion of a particle and justify your answer because my wording was SLIGHTLY different from the solutions -.- so angry.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
my school is strange. we did half of CM&M, then went straight to industrial and did half of that, so that we could have at least some of each module in the trial. so atm we're two thirds of the way through industrial and still got half of CM&M to go. I know it sounds like we're behind, but it's a huge improvement on last year where most classes didn't manage to finish the course. our science faculty is always screwed, teachers always come and go for a variety of reasons.
I thought approximately ranked 20 schools completed the course much earlier :eek: I guess I underestimated my school

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
i think most do. my school just has a dodgy science faculty...
You guys go through the Physics course really slowly from what I know. [cause there's some kids in your school that go to my tutor]

I assume it's the same for Chemistry?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
You guys go through the Physics course really slowly from what I know. [cause there's some kids in your school that go to my tutor]

How far is MFIS in Phsyics? Fourth time revising or....

Makematics

HSC

all sciences are shit. one of the reasons i dropped bio was that i only knew like a quarter of the course with 5 months left till the hsc. i think bio is the worst, then physics, then chem. chem isnt too bad, since my teacher, which is the head teacher, tries to make us power through. we're also partially behind because our teachers change so much. I have had 4 different chemistry teachers in yr 11/12 alone.

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Just got the last little bit of monitoring to do. Finished the option.
shit, lol you school is way behind, we finished all the core for chemistry and only have half of my option left to go, for both maths 2u, maths ext 1, fuck yes, we finished the entire course last month, so we have this month and the next to do HSc past papers, that my teacher will bring.

for bio, we also have half the option left, then its just doing revision and past hsc papers.

Thank god I am not behind, I could still do like 50 papers more than you guys who are behind. haha

iBibah

HSC
shit, lol you school is way behind, we finished all the core for chemistry and only have half of my option left to go, for both maths 2u, maths ext 1, fuck yes, we finished the entire course last month, so we have this month and the next to do HSc past papers, that my teacher will bring.

for bio, we also have half the option left, then its just doing revision and past hsc papers.

Thank god I am not behind, I could still do like 50 papers more than you guys who are behind. haha
Don't lie, this is your third year of hsc that's why you're done.

Siddy123

HSC

and you'd still get 50 marks less than what an austistic monkey would get

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Don't lie, this is your third year of hsc that's why you're done.
what the fuck, why you lie for! I guess your in your third year, otherwise you would be saying that. hahaha

I Guess its you fifth year doing HSC, what do you think, no one would be stupid like you.

get you fax right before you type.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)