Trial HSC - stressed or not? (1 Viewer)

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
english paper 1 monday, english paper 2 tuesday, maths and bio wednesday... 3 worst days of my life. glad i've got another week to study :/

Btany

HSC
I agree once english is over i will be one happy person!! Don't give up you've almost finished!!

George121

HSC
i think tomorrow and the day after will be the most stressful days of my life.
Only because tomorrow i have to prepare for paper 2, and tuesday, i have to sit the stupid exam.
Once english is over, the stressful days will be over to. Looking forward to tuesday, 10:40am.

Caboufram

HSC
N/A
The trick is, to trick yourself into thinking you are way beyond prepared. It works...

HSC
That works until you forget a part of your belonging narrative lolol

eat_well

HSC
I have physics tomorrow and I'm more scared than stressed. This is the test that determines whether I get a top 10 ranking since my other exam pulled me down to number 20 :(.

unLimitieDx

HSC
Not as stressful as i thought it would be! Still lack the motivation to study long hours :(

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I dislike how the BOS and all the exam paper organisations place paper 1 and 2 on consecutive days, I wish it was like Paper 1 on the first week and Paper 2 on second to save the amount of stress and pain students receive :(...

deswa1

HSC
I dislike how the BOS and all the exam paper organisations place paper 1 and 2 on consecutive days, I wish it was like Paper 1 on the first week and Paper 2 on second to save the amount of stress and pain students receive :(...
Personally though I prefer this- just get english over with first and then you can do other subs

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Personally though I prefer this- just get english over with first and then you can do other subs
Works for the people who are very prepared and practiced a lot, but again for those who cram and memorise 5 pieces of writing+ Practice of Belonging comprehension ( 3 Modules, 1 belonging essay and creative) it could be awfully painful and stressful hehe :)

But you should see how painful your head is after these exams within the 2 day period, also your hand will be awfully painful :(

George121

HSC
I have spent the last 8 hours staring at my essays

i refuse to memorise them..

HSC
Not as prepared as I would like (still working on getting all my quotes for my section two tomorrow) But i need an atar of 60.60 and I can easily get B's in the majority of subjects (except for general maths, that can just lock itself in a safe, jump off a cliff and then explode.) So i'm not stressed. Of course I would like to go well but if I don't, it's not the end of the world.

Was surprisingly calm for section 1 today, hopefully that will continue. Tomorrow arvo and wednesday I have off so will study the hell out of sor1 and senior science--> I want to maintain my first place). they're fairly simply so i'm conifdent for them. Friday arvo, sat morn/night and all of sunday I will tackle general maths as if my life depended on it so I can at least pass with a high c and hopefully a b. Tuesday is dedicated to modern history and hoping I don't freeze up and forget everything like I usually do in that exam. Then I have more or less four days until extension 1 english to prepare.
That is my plan to tackle the trials.

Really surprised i'm not stressing. Maybe I hit my head or something? haha.

Blocy

HSC
N/A
Not as prepared as I would like (still working on getting all my quotes for my section two tomorrow) But i need an atar of 60.60 and I can easily get B's in the majority of subjects (except for general maths, that can just lock itself in a safe, jump off a cliff and then explode.) So i'm not stressed. Of course I would like to go well but if I don't, it's not the end of the world.

Was surprisingly calm for section 1 today, hopefully that will continue. Tomorrow arvo and wednesday I have off so will study the hell out of sor1 and senior science--> I want to maintain my first place). they're fairly simply so i'm conifdent for them. Friday arvo, sat morn/night and all of sunday I will tackle general maths as if my life depended on it so I can at least pass with a high c and hopefully a b. Tuesday is dedicated to modern history and hoping I don't freeze up and forget everything like I usually do in that exam. Then I have more or less four days until extension 1 english to prepare.
That is my plan to tackle the trials.

Really surprised i'm not stressing. Maybe I hit my head or something? haha.
omigosh a senior science student!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)