Trials! (1 Viewer)

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Just wondering, does anyone else have trials at around week8 of this term?:spzz:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I find it really stupid, my school hasn't even completed the options.
Wouldn't it be better to be examined knowing the whole course? LOL
really

im in yr 11 so its for yr 12

at the begining of each year we are told which week all our exams are in

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I find it really stupid, my school hasn't even completed the options.
Wouldn't it be better to be examined knowing the whole course? LOL
My school does, unfortunately. u_u
And YES I completely agree with you, in all my subjects the teachers estimate we will just be finishing the third topic for each subject; which means anything after won't be assessed the Trials. My school have always had the Trials this early so, it's worked in the past. At the moment, my teachers are in debate on whether to still have full length exams (as we haven't experienced 3 hour exams before), but that means making alterations to the paper, either in mark allocation or question structure. u_u Would rather not think about it...

Anyways, best of luck for your Trials, and to everyone else who has them next term! Thankfully they're still a little a while away. n_n

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I have mine next term. Shit, why so early?
At my school we have a tonne of people that do practical subjects, or subjects that have Major Works. And in the past, HSC students who had Majors or were doing practical subjects weren't really coping in Term 3 (as that was when Trials and Majors were occurring, and many students began to drop subjects at this time), therefore my school moved the Trials forward to try and relieve some of that intense pressure on those students.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Lol, for the people who start their's at term 3, u guys are soo lucky!
I feel like i have to cram all this BS by 6-7 weeks fml><

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
My school does, unfortunately. u_u
And YES I completely agree with you, in all my subjects the teachers estimate we will just be finishing the third topic for each subject; which means anything after won't be assessed the Trials. My school have always had the Trials this early so, it's worked in the past. At the moment, my teachers are in debate on whether to still have full length exams (as we haven't experienced 3 hour exams before), but that means making alterations to the paper, either in mark allocation or question structure. u_u Would rather not think about it...

Anyways, best of luck for your Trials, and to everyone else who has them next term! Thankfully they're still a little a while away. n_n
haha yeh >< our schools suck.
you 2 good Luck ;P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)