Tropical Green's chicken and salad roll appreciation thread... (1 Viewer)

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
Title speaks for itself. Does anybody else survive on these? There have been times when I've had two in one day. How do you like yours?

(No patte, extra sauce and lots of chilli plz!)

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, FOR SHAME! :lol: :hammer:

karoooh

HSC
I miss eating them. Bread's too hard to bite into with braces. :eek:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol. i don't know what you're talking about. =x

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
TheMelissa said:
Title speaks for itself. Does anybody else survive on these? There have been times when I've had two in one day. How do you like yours?

(No patte, extra sauce and lots of chilli plz!)

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, FOR SHAME! :lol: :hammer:
Not everyone is asian (and adores Vietnamese cuisine) you know ..

Like uhawww i used to have them every day (read: hyperbole - maybe a couple of times a week), and have now moved on to the Beef Pho.

I'll probably stop eating that soon and just eat something else in the Roundhouse or walk over to Kingsford for a meal.

karoooh said:
I miss eating them. Bread's too hard to bite into with braces. :eek:
Cute :eek:

uhawww said:
i got sick of them after first year, ate too many
shinji said:
lol. i don't know what you're talking about. =x
Oh hai, Mike and Kent :wave:

OP shut down by 06ers. Thread is deplorably a failure :santa:

The only food destination the UNSW campus can be proud of is Bluestone cafe, right carols :santa::santa:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Is this a shop in Mathews?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
never been to bluestone quad representing since 07 be there or be square

.. except it's always crowded and loud and stuff. but.. yeah we've discussed the reasons before :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Jago said:
Yeah, Mathews Pavillion. There's also another franchise down at the Roundhouse.

Also, Melissa why in the world would you get chilli on yours? It is not good on the stomach (it even says so on the paper bags that come with the roll..)

ace

is retired
HSC
Jago said:
There are two. One in the mathews pavillons (which I wonder if any people really visit anymore), and one at the back/side of the roundhouse (near the squarehouse).

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
ace said:
There are two. One in the mathews pavillons (which I wonder if any people really visit anymore), and once at the back/side of the roundhouse (near the squarehouse).
Ok, Mike was only out by 10 secs or so, but did you literally take 2.5 mins to type that? (I posted that earlier, also, even this post which is longer than yours will take me less than a minute)

K Guy.

(Sorry, i actually really love you unsw peeps :eek:)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:
learn 2 read (the post above yours).

Nah i kid :santa:

Have you got into the studying groove yet Mike?
nope, 3 weeks behind now!

and to stay on topic: sif no patte

karoooh

HSC
Bobness said:
The only food destination the UNSW campus can be proud of is Bluestone cafe, right carols :santa::santa:
:eek: :santa:

Cheese naan from Mathews is pretty ace too.

Edit: Agree about pate. No chilli though. Or a teeeeeeeensy bit if I must. :eek:

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
Bobness said:
Also, Melissa why in the world would you get chilli on yours? It is not good on the stomach (it even says so on the paper bags that come with the roll..)
I heart chilli! :uhoh:

Hahaha. This is going to turn into another one of those food discussion threads with no relevance to OT. I've taken to cooking food at home and reheating it at uni microwaves...

The arcade's Stock Market! Omnomnomnom salads!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
:eek: :santa:

Cheese naan from Mathews is pretty ace too.

Edit: Agree about pate. No chilli though. Or a teeeeeeeensy bit if I must. :eek:
The only good about the chillis is that you have it on the rolls, then chuck it out before you bite into it because it does give it a flavour burst. I just feel guilty doing that because the serving ladies are always so lovely to me :eek:

Where's Cheese naan in that underground tunnel? Is it the artsy fartsy place at the end?

I'm artsy fartsy :eek::eek:

D.Buff

Understated.
HSC
N/A
TheMelissa said:
I heart chilli! :uhoh:

Hahaha. This is going to turn into another one of those food discussion threads with no relevance to OT. I've taken to cooking food at home and reheating it at uni microwaves...

The arcade's Stock Market! Omnomnomnom salads!
Microwaves? Where?:confused:

karoooh

HSC
Bobness said:
The only good about the chillis is that you have it on the rolls, then chuck it out before you bite into it because it does give it a flavour burst. I just feel guilty doing that because the serving ladies are always so lovely to me :eek:

Where's Cheese naan in that underground tunnel? Is it the artsy fartsy place at the end?

I'm artsy fartsy :eek::eek:
It's at that Curry place next to the kebab place. OMG yum. With Butter Chicken. Yum.

And I want to know where these microwaves are too! I think there's one in the LAw building. Think. And where do people manage to get boiling water for instant noodles from?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
It's at that Curry place next to the kebab place. OMG yum. With Butter Chicken. Yum.

And I want to know where these microwaves are too! I think there's one in the LAw building. Think. And where do people manage to get boiling water for instant noodles from?
Law students have a couple of perks :eek:

And as you know me by association, i'd be happy to let you in* one day.

*In my pants. By pants, i mean our building, but not other randoms esp. you international students who come in with your laptops sitting on our couches and watch youtube videos of My Sassy Girl. Please die :(

P.S. never really warmed (lulz cwotididthere) to hot Indian cuisine.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Bobness said:
Law students have a couple of perks :eek:

And as you know me by association, i'd be happy to let you in* one day.

*In my pants. By pants, i mean our building, but not other randoms esp. you international students who come in with your laptops sitting on our couches and watch youtube videos of My Sassy Girl. Please die :(

P.S. never really warmed (lulz cwotididthere) to hot Indian cuisine.
Lolz.

I <3'd My Sassy Girl =D
I Sometimes go into the law building. woo. I wodner if any of us have met/seen each other .. hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)