Tru Calling (1 Viewer)

jesshika

supreme being
eliza dushku rockss ~ and i love the show
man i want her to be with that other guy down at the morgue

Fry

tabularasa said:
Umm hAte to break it to you all. But Tru Calling has been offically axed in america. We still will get the rest of the season but there will be no season two. They film the first six eps in america then fox pulled the plug. I'm not happy first angel now this. GRRRR
source? i did a search and i haven't heard anything of the sort. :confused: but if it has been axed then i can't say im not disappointed. i knew the show wouldn't last. i hope Eliza goes onto do bigger and better things. this show was beneath her.

tabularasa

HSC
heres the article.

Tru Calling" has been shown the door, says miracleshq.com.

The Eliza Dushku starring series was cut from 13 episodes to 6 this season, and was reportedly wrapping the 6th episode as the announcement came through that they wouldn't be back.

According to the site, there are no immediate plans to air the final six episodes. It's possible that they will be released on DVD at a later date.

"Tru Calling" might have a second chance though, word is it's being pitched to the WB as we speak.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
jesshika said:
eliza dushku rockss ~ and i love the show
man i want her to be with that other guy down at the morgue
that old guy? hes too nerdy!
and whens the ep with jason priestly come on? i heard its meant to get better then, even though its been axed :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I think she means tru's ex bf?

way back there was a hot fireman in the show, the one u died and she couldnt save

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
that old guy? hes too nerdy!
and whens the ep with jason priestly come on? i heard its meant to get better then, even though its been axed :p
that was tonights episode

jesshika

supreme being
not the old guy .haha thats ewww
and not the fireman .. but he was cute

.. there is this dark hair guy who also works in the morgue (or at least i think so)..The two went out and broke up eventually because she kept on running out on him when they spent time together and crap

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
im sorry but why did eliza turn down her own show (spin off off buffy series called FAITH) to star in such a shit weak program that will never last... good call eliza

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
that was tonights episode
yeh now that jason priestly has been in it... its meant to get alot better says my brother whos only seen one ep

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
eLmo said:
^ yeh her fathers a real prick
yeh he is, I thought he had something to do with her mothers death after he was covering for that other guy saying he had a good allaby, I hope she finds out the truth, I wonder why her father got her mother killed?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ maybe he found out about her "powers" and got scared into thinking it was satanic gift.. meh

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh maybe, coz he said to true something like shes so much like her mum...maybe his trying to find out

tabularasa

HSC
I reckon that jason presitly's character relives the day with tru i don't know why i think that i just do. Like he has a memory of the first day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)