Tutorial Registration opening times (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
melsc said:
^ so it will be really slow
uh huh. When I mean slow, I mean incredibly slow, ie: 5 - 10 minutes to load a page. You'll find it slow, cause you'll be doing subjects from popular schools.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Continuing from what Melsc so kindly copied and pasted :p
- After you enrol, and know what subjects your doing, work out the best timetable for you. That why you can pop onto tute rego knowing what you want.

NB - you can't just go on tute rego whenever once you've enrolled...

once you've enrolled, you then have to register for your studentmail, tute reg etc and depending no whether you're in teh 1st/mid/last etc batch of students to enrol, regisetring for the internet services can take anywhere from a day to a week from when you register...

so keep that in mind...

you are better off going to the uws current students page, go to the link "timetables" and just search times through there - you can do this now:) - the times are the same as on pweb - plus it also tells you who teh lecturer/tutors are in case you felt a need to stupidly pick based on teachers you don't know lol :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
NB - you can't just go on tute rego whenever once you've enrolled...
erm ... thats what melsc wrote, i was just continuing on from that.

For future reference, those new students who can't find tute rego, heres how you get there:
- go to www.uws.edu.au
- click current students
- On the left side, you will see a list on links, click tutorial registration (its down the bottom)
- Click online tutorial registration link (platform web)
And viola, your there.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
erm ... thats what melsc wrote, i was just continuing on from that.
For future reference, those new students who can't find tute rego, heres how you get there:
- go to www.uws.edu.au
- click current students
- On the left side, you will see a list on links, click tutorial registration (its down the bottom)
- Click online tutorial registration link (platform web)
And viola, your there.
uh.. ur point? i quoted you and in that quote you say "continuing on from Mel" so duh i know that

and btw - i already said all that and lol... its VOILA not viola!!! you always say viola - viola being a musical instrument :p

L

LaraB

melsc said:
When I go to view the timetables I get an error message?
they're probably updating stuff - coz all teh bits that relate to pweb and all of pweb is down atm so just check again in a day or 2

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
uh.. ur point? i quoted you and in that quote you say "continuing on from Mel" so duh i know that
and btw - i already said all that and lol... its VOILA not viola!!! you always say viola - viola being a musical instrument :p
If you knew that, why did you bother repeating everything, people can read. And you didn't already say what I said, yousaid to go to the timetables to view the timetable.
Oh noes :( I did a spelling mistake, someone call the spelling police :mad1:

melsc said:
When I go to view the timetables I get an error message?
Yup, me too. Don't worry about it too much. It will be back up soon.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
ok thanks...I want to see how I can sort my timetable out :)

Cape said:
Don't worry Cape lol
I am the worst speller...I even spell better in French and Italian than English LOL

Last edited:
L

LaraB

Cape said:
If you knew that, why did you bother repeating everything, people can read. And you didn't already say what I said, yousaid to go to the timetables to view the timetable.
Yup, me too. Don't worry about it too much. It will be back up soon.
for fucks sake - what is up ur ass today?

that first bit doesn't even make sense since you were the one who made the comment inferring that i was criticising you or whatever - if "people can read" and see that - why did you write it in the first place genius? HUH?!

big deal - i posted info on how to get the same info! - you responded saying go to the very place that i said you can't access if you aren't registered... which is why i said go to the timetables link

and i mentioned it because you ALWAYS!!!!!!!! say viola and its just wrong and pointless to keep saying it wrong over and over and over again when a "viola" is an instrument , voila is the french word that means "here it is"...

its not one little spelling slip up - YOU ALWAYS SAY IT! which is the only reason why i bothered to mention it

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LaraB

melsc said:
actually 'voila' means "there it is". "Here it is"= 'voici'
I used to always mix that up in French lol
i know that - i did/do french too :rolleyes: - the meaning i used is the meaning it has taken in everyday english

L

LaraB

melsc said:
I know, its a common mistake...no wonder I used to get confused all the time.
you don't get what i'm saying - i'm not making a "mistake" - i deliberately said it means "here it is" because thta's how non french speaking people use it.. right or wrong that's how it's used.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I know that its how non French people use it. What I was saying is I failed to understand the difference when I first started learning French because of the way English speakers use it. I wasn't accusing you of making a mistake, I was just saying if we are going to be particular we might as well be acurate.

L

LaraB

melsc said:
I know that its how non French people use it. What I was saying is I failed to understand the difference when I first started learning French because of the way English speakers use it. I wasn't accusing you of making a mistake, I was just saying if we are going to be particular we might as well be acurate.
you are the one being "particular" as you put it.... i said the ordinary everyday meaning, you brought up the difference so no... "we" aren't being particular so i really couldn't care less

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I just thought if you were correcting Cape, you should at least do it properly. I honestly couldn't careless myself and I don;t know why you are getting so defensive, I wasn't ever attacking you.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:

that first bit doesn't even make sense since you were the one who made the comment inferring that i was criticising you or whatever - if "people can read" and see that - why did you write it in the first place genius? HUH?!
hi lara...

i love the way you cuss and how your posts read like viva voce's. :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:

big deal - i posted info on how to get the same info! - you responded saying go to the very place that i said you can't access if you aren't registered... which is why i said go to the timetables link

and i mentioned it because you ALWAYS!!!!!!!! say viola and its just wrong and pointless to keep saying it wrong over and over and over again when a "viola" is an instrument , voila is the french word that means "here it is"...

its not one little spelling slip up - YOU ALWAYS SAY IT! which is the only reason why i bothered to mention it
Oh fucks sake, get over yourself.

If you knew how to read I said future reference, those new students That doesn't include people who aren't enrolled, cause then they would be future students. I think future reference would make it perfectly clear. Obviously not clear enough for you.

Big deal, I do a little spelling mistake all the time. Its going to strike me down one day and kill me. And you just happen to have perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation, don't you.

L

LaraB

melsc said:
I just thought if you were correcting Cape, you should at least do it properly. I honestly couldn't careless myself and I don;t know why you are getting so defensive, I wasn't ever attacking you.
wow you really think very highly of yourself tonight since you think i'm getting defensive over some stupid picky pedantic argument that developed coz someone got the shits coz i dared mention they continually spell a word wrong...

maybe you didn't read what i said so i'll repeat - I DON'T CARE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)