Tutorial Registration opening times (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Oh fucks sake, get over yourself.
If you knew how to read I said future reference, those new students That doesn't include people who aren't enrolled, cause then they would be future students. I think future reference would make it perfectly clear. Obviously not clear enough for you.
Big deal, I do a little spelling mistake all the time. Its going to strike me down one day and kill me. And you just happen to have perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation, don't you.

wow good on you...

i think the same response is applicable here - i don't care..

lovely to know you all think i have such a big ego.... you must think pretty highly of yourself too if you think i give a shit... anyways i'm going.. i have bette rthings to do than argue with you because you got the shits that i mentioned a spelling mistake

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
If you don't care why do you come across so angry and keep posting. I personally think you could have corrected Cape in a nicer way rather than being rude about it, thats the only reason i felt the compulsion to point it out and at least i tried to be nice about it!

I can't believe how you are overreacting, I am very calm at the moment. If you knew me you would know I don't think that highly of myself!

I honestly didn't want to cause a fight :( . Can we just get back to the original topic please?

Last edited:

aleco88

HSC
thanks melsc, Lara B, Cape and natstar for all your input about tut registration.
Still sounds complicated. I'm waiting for confirmation from uac on the 18th that I'm in the course and take things from there. By the way, you guy's are good PR for the uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)