Tutorial Registration (1 Viewer)

icedabz

HSC
That was the scariest thing i have ever done lmao... Fuck me dead, got 3/4... Principles of chemistry is on some fucked up hour.... So fucking egged off... :spzz:

I got two 1 hour Principles of Chemistry on weird hours... One on Monday which is 6 hours after my morning subjects... Next is Tuesday by itself... FUCK :mad:

badquinton304

HSC
I got he times I liked for my maximum efficientcy morning centric timetable. But after I get green message thats all I need right.
Also not sure about enrolling for spring my friend said we don't.

icedabz

HSC
I got he times I liked for my maximum efficientcy morning centric timetable. But after I get green message thats all I need right.
Also not sure about enrolling for spring my friend said we don't.

Give me Principles Of Chemistry Tuesday 9-12 AM =D PLZ :haha:

evlazn

HSC
I got all my practicals :headbang:.

Sadly I was capped and I had to run to uws c-town lol and got there fast enough to even get a coffee. LOL

Any body see a crazy person running through Glen Alpine, it was meeee lol.:spzz: lol

BTW I hate my Monday GAP for this semester. Dam you chem lecture.

Last edited:

icedabz

HSC
I got all my practicals :headbang:.

Sadly I was capped and I had to run to uws c-town lol and got there fast enough to even get a coffee. LOL

Any body see a crazy person running through Glen Alpine, it was meeee lol.:spzz: lol

BTW I hate my Monday GAP for this semester. Dam you chem lecture.

I probably won't go to my 5-6 chem lecture... My other class finishes at 11am... what the fuck am i gonna do for 6 hours... Ill just get lecture notes off site... + i got a chem lecture the next day on Tuesday by itself again...:eek:

crazathiest

HSC
what is the best thing to do to get your times? do you just keep refreshing or what?
I'd like to answer this question, because I've seen it asked so frequently. Refreshing doesn't help at all (even on platformweb it discourages it, because it just lags). All I do is keep the page active (because it automatically logs you out). I just go back and fourth, waiting for it to open. I got all the times I wanted because I knew what I was doing.

Monday: 1-2pm (lecture, probaly wont go)
Tuesday: 12pm-3pm
Wednesday - 11am-1pm
Thursday: 10am-1pm

4 day weekend, and nice short and sweet days at uni, which is great for work too.

crazathiest

HSC
Strange. I just kept clicking 'back' or clicked 'unit details' and just kept going back into units hoping they opened early. When it hit time I clicked, got in, got what I wanted, then checked back and everything filled up in a flash. I was happy.

I've got pretty good internet too, which helps.

chefman21

HSC
N/A
I can't believe how quick everything went. I got everything I wanted but I had a look five minutes later and it was filled! I'm there Mon-Wed. No breaks between most of my stuff but they are short 4 or 5 hour days.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
What was up with the Torts Law tutorials? They didn't open up until a couple of minutes after 1:30pm... ridiculous! Did anyone else have that problem?

Oh well. Got all the classes I wanted. What a relief.

yeah i went in right at 1:30, then it said it was closed again, so i did my other ones and came back to it at 1:32.

got all my classes...at uni on:

tuesday: torts- 9-12
texts n trad- tute 1-2
friday: contemp- 9-10
intro workshop: 11-1
intro sem: 2-5

I Study Hard

HSC
I got all of mine =)
I was so surprised when the Torts one didn't open on time, but it was good that i'd already decided to register for intro to law first anyways, it gave me a break to take a sip of water in between xD

kagura

HSC
YES! Managed to sneak into one of the most popular tutorial times for Corporate Financial Management. AWESOME! ;)

*does happy dance*

beatboxre

HSC
YES! Managed to sneak into one of the most popular tutorial times for Corporate Financial Management. AWESOME! ;)

*does happy dance*
lol nice

Does anyone else have a timetable spread out over the whole week/5 days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)