tutoring for year 9+10 (1 Viewer)

kkk579

hello
HSC
It's not like I want to do so much tuition, I just have no choice as med isn't an easy course and especially is the hardest course to get into, I dont wanna fuck it up bc I couldn't get sufficient tuition from my school which demands 24k a yr.
24k a year for a school with teachers that misleads students? boi u better get urself outta that school quickly 💀💀

kkk579

hello
HSC
also i’m curious but what made your parents want to move to orange? or was it some other circumstance (u don’t have to answer if u don’t want to :) )

Jos:)

HSC
Ofc I'm not gonna depend solely on tutor resources, but some people underestimate lower rank schools and their education. I'm in a school w absolute nuggets as peers. With this, there's the most lazy ass teachers known to existence. I had to beg my school (when I first arrived to Orange) just for a past paper. To me its more necessary to get tuition bc my school can't cut in lmfao. The depression I felt when I left my old school was absolutely horrendous, and I don't wanna do that shit again unless its a decent school- even with that I would still miss the chance to do accel so its a lose lose situation. Personally I kept fking up exams too in my school bc the teachers (especially in science) give vague outcomes, the most vague questions, and even w that I wasn't given any assistance from those dumbasses. Once I've had an incident (some people may remember this from a while back) I asked ab if a parallel circuit lost a light bulb and it was reconnect smn along those lines, I asked my teacher- he said ' it's the same brightness'- 2 weeks go by, we got formal exams, I find the mfing exact question on the exam, and answered it exact to what my teacher told me. Next day, we get our results. I lost FUCKING 5 QUESTION FROM THAT SHIT BC HIS SOLUTION WAS COMPLETELY WRONG. I've seen cases where trial hsc papers had errors in it. MFING TRIALS HAD TYPOS. shit like this man.. why I made tuition my main source of education.
fair

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
also i’m curious but what made your parents want to move to orange? or was it some other circumstance (u don’t have to answer if u don’t want to :) )
My dad finished off 5 yr rural residency, so we moved over to orange to get into the 'supposed' school of rural NSW.

s97127

HSC
Ofc I'm not gonna depend solely on tutor resources, but some people underestimate lower rank schools and their education. I'm in a school w absolute nuggets as peers. With this, there's the most lazy ass teachers known to existence. I had to beg my school (when I first arrived to Orange) just for a past paper. To me its more necessary to get tuition bc my school can't cut in lmfao. The depression I felt when I left my old school was absolutely horrendous, and I don't wanna do that shit again unless its a decent school- even with that I would still miss the chance to do accel so its a lose lose situation. Personally I kept fking up exams too in my school bc the teachers (especially in science) give vague outcomes, the most vague questions, and even w that I wasn't given any assistance from those dumbasses. Once I've had an incident (some people may remember this from a while back) I asked ab if a parallel circuit lost a light bulb and it was reconnect smn along those lines, I asked my teacher- he said ' it's the same brightness'- 2 weeks go by, we got formal exams, I find the mfing exact question on the exam, and answered it exact to what my teacher told me. Next day, we get our results. I lost FUCKING 5 QUESTION FROM THAT SHIT BC HIS SOLUTION WAS COMPLETELY WRONG. I've seen cases where trial hsc papers had errors in it. MFING TRIALS HAD TYPOS. shit like this man.. why I made tuition my main source of education.
I'm in a totally different situation. If possible, I want to avoid all tutoring so i can save money and time. My problem is all my friends (JR and NSB) go to to Dr Du and/or Kurt and they all have a private tutor for English. So far it works out well for me but i'm not sure I can be as good as them when i'm in year 12. If did not go tutoring in year 12 and i did not do well in HSC, I would regret about my decision not going to tutoring.

kkk579

hello
HSC
I'm in a totally different situation. If possible, I want to avoid all tutoring so i can save money and time. My problem is all my friends (JR and NSB) go to to Dr Du and/or Kurt and they all have a private tutor for English. So far it works out well for me but i'm not sure I can be as good as them when i'm in year 12. If did not go tutoring in year 12 and i did not do well in HSC, I would regret about my decision not going to tutoring.
Someone called nathan zhou amongst these forums copped a 99.95 with two state ranks and didn’t get any tutoring besides english (i think) so it’s definitely doable if your rlly willing to do it

hscgirl

HSC
.. wait a minute.. 2012 join date ?? ? ?
omg ikr! i thought i was the only one who noticed, it's acc so sus. she seems like she's in y9 meaning she joined this forum when she was like 3??? hmmmm… 🤔

carrotsss

HSC
omg ikr! i thought i was the only one who noticed, it's acc so sus. she seems like she's in y9 meaning she joined this forum when she was like 3??? hmmmm… 🤔
It seems like they’re a parent or more likely older sibling, they sat the selective test for year 9 in 2012 from a bit of stalking

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Someone called nathan zhou amongst these forums copped a 99.95 with two state ranks and didn’t get any tutoring besides english (i think) so it’s definitely doable if your rlly willing to do it
irrc, he used tutoring resources from his friends. so kinda is...

s97127

HSC
i know it's doable
i know it's doable but i need to perform well on exam dates as well. Tbh, 99.95 does not give you any advantages in uni at all. It only helps you to get into the course that you want.

kkk579

hello
HSC
i know it's doable

i know it's doable but i need to perform well on exam dates as well. Tbh, 99.95 does not give you any advantages in uni at all. It only helps you to get into the course that you want.
So what are you worried about then? If you want to save money and time but r worried about not doing as well as the nsb and jr kids then perhaps just get tutored on your weakest subjects or smth

hscgirl

HSC
It seems like they’re a parent or more likely older sibling, they sat the selective test for year 9 in 2012 from a bit of stalking
probably a younger sibling (since they r in highschool rn), like there r no parents out there that i know of who uses the contraction 'r' for 'are' and 'u' for 'you' lmao. still kinda weird tho, i mean i'll never share my password and account with my sibling haha

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Why is matrix science good
oh wow i forgot about this thread

it's nothing other than (in my opinion) resources are really good - enough detail but not enough so that's it's unncessary overload (because it's chem), and as a result i don't really need to take notes for any of the theory bits, i just read and remember. i like the questions given and their layout, the teachers (on matrix+) are really good and effective at explaining concepts and questions, and i like the learning format structure that the online course gives (basically more flexible)

hscgirl

HSC
oh wow i forgot about this thread

it's nothing other than (in my opinion) resources are really good - enough detail but not enough so that's it's unncessary overload (because it's chem), and as a result i don't really need to take notes for any of the theory bits, i just read and remember. i like the questions given and their layout, the teachers (on matrix+) are really good and effective at explaining concepts and questions, and i like the learning format structure that the online course gives (basically more flexible)
do you not do face-to-face lessons at matrix?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)