Twas on the news... (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahj87

**DS**
HSC
well done bos

yeh its definetly tru i think it been on every news channel tonite. if paper 2 is only share ppl dont be greedy!!!
lol
good luck for paper 2 anyways guys!!! we'll be fine!

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
MedNez said:
Someone at the Board is going to be copping flak when they goto work tomorrow! Only a handfull (if that) of students affected. The exams will continue as normal, so back to study I suppose :\
lol yur post was on the news... channel 7... yay for you

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
amoz_lilo said:
they're going to show this thread in the news?

Ok.

HEY MUM! *waves*
hahaha yeah let's be like the attention whore people behind the news people all the time...

HEY OMG GAIS IM ON TV!!!!!~!!!
look at me mum, im famous!!!!!!!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I hope when all the results come back, Coffs Harbour High have a disproportionately enormous number of Band 6's in english (eg. the entire cohort), and then the Board offers some half assed explanation like...

"It's something in the water up there, we swear."

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
someone spill the beans on the paper already!!
you know you want to :cool:

aaaman

Banned
HSC
i shotgun Tasmania, that place acts like a country (the cousin marrying)

is any1 spamming the hsc hotline??? :rolleyes:

nwatts

HSC
Carmen000 said:
Does anyone know if it was the advanced paper or the standard paper that got handed out? im guessing it was the standard one cos not as many people to advanced.. so there probably wouldnt have been enough advanced papers to hand out. hmmmss....
It was Advanced, and I think you'll find more people in the state do Advanced English (care to correct).

Carmen000

HSC
Does anyone know if it was the advanced paper or the standard paper that got handed out? im guessing it was the standard one cos not as many people to advanced.. so there probably wouldnt have been enough advanced papers to hand out. hmmmss....

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
if enough people complain to the BOS advice line i rekon we can have something done about this... unless u guys wanna sit the test only to hav to resit *ahem cheltenham ahem*

sarahlouiseir

HSC
this is sooo funny yet a little concerning, do u guys remember the tripple J incident a few years ago?....some kids broke into BOS and stole an exam ...the BOS covered it up and after the exam triple J read it out and the questions that had leaked were the same in the exam...i say be strong...get marks that are YOURS and be proud of that!!

arooshika...

HSC
you know what, i dissaprove of the media in many ways but i hate the board of studies even more

but when the media said all this stuff about the paper 2 leakage and stuff and how board of studies will be stressing about this i am now starting to like the media because the board of studies will finally realise they are idiots

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
posponed to when?

cant be after the hsc ends because people would have made plans etc...

do you really want english DAY AFTER EXT 2 MATHS? or osmething?

this is a good time for it...

either its cancelled or goes as planned...

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
It'll be fine. Study till thursday and everything will be aok. Then we make judgements :D

al_x

short*
HSC
r.haidar said:
if enough people complain to the BOS advice line i rekon we can have something done about this... unless u guys wanna sit the test only to hav to resit *ahem cheltenham ahem*

I fully agree!!! If that guy from coffs isn't lying (sorry mate but why would they show pics of "ur school" on the news when it isn't actually ur school) and they did see the paper then this is so unfair! Even if there is a slight chance that someone saw paper II (and there is a pretty good chance by the sounds) then they should rewrite the paper. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!

tempco

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
OMG MEDNEZ THEY JUST SHOWED YOUR POST ON CHANNEL NINE.
hahaha, that's funny.

and stop kidding yourselves. even if it was collected again during reading time, someone (or a few people) did sneak a peak at the paper.

Tomaj

HSC
I plan to write a report after Paper 2 (you can ask the supervisor the be allowed to write a report on the exam or whatev) stating this whole issue. I'm not going to be happy if someone in Coffs Harbour gets a UAI higher than me because of this and takes the spot I otherwise would have had in my course...

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
hey
did the tv stations just get the story of the papers being handed out off this forum?
if so it could still be just a load of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)