Twilight movie (1 Viewer)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Re: TWILIGHT premiered today!!

midifile said:
smart idea

Haha. I just got home form work at greater union, and a girl threw up in the middle of twilight, but didnt want to miss the rest so refused to leave. She then threw up 3 more times. Thankfully I didnt have to clean it up, but it just shows how obsessed 13 year old girls are.
Ha!
Yea I'm seeing it tommorrow. I am bit overly critical of books turned movies and can't help pointing out all the good parts they miss.
My friend is having a twilight party where we go and see the movie then discuss and sleep over.

HSC

lyounamu said:
Why would they throw up in the first place? That's just weird...
someone was sick, but didnt want to miss the premiere, so they turned up anyway?

i do not intend to attend.

ever.

ever ever.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC

scaredytiger said:
someone was sick, but didnt want to miss the premiere, so they turned up anyway?
Thats what im guessing.

I saw it in an advanced screening at work, and I think it was very overated. But considering the people who made the movie didnt have that much to work with, it was okay i guess...

spiny norman

HSC

gloworm14 said:
LOL
i watched it tonight.
i enjoyed it, but like any other book to movie, the book was better.
Yeah, like The Godfather.

zsazsa

HSC

spiny norman said:
I worked 11:30-6:00 today. Was shithouse. Every session was sold out. A woman came out and complained to me that kids were making noise and it was ruining the movie. I went in with her and asked her to point me the kids, to which she looked at me like I was stupid and said "No, it's the whole cinema". I asked her what she wanted me to do, and she told me to make them stop. I watched, and indeed every time a favourite character appeared every single teenage girl in that fucking cinema screamed their approval.

I thought it'd take me a while to hate a movie currently out more than High School Musical, but here we go.

Incidentally, I went to clean a session of Australia and opened the door and found someone had vomited all within the entrance there. Which I had to clean up.

Rest assured this was the worst shift ever, and I'm glad I'm going to Ballarat for a week tomorrow to avoid such shit.
NUS?

beentherdunthat

HSC

it was okkkk.... bellas really awkward!!!! worth watchin' anywhooo.. sometimes its rlly funny lol - as in .. gay funny...

jacobs awesome! edwards awesome! hott pppl mania, good for the health :eek:

zsazsa

HSC

Nope, last year was fun, but expensive when we had to find alternative accommodation due to b7.

icecoffee

HSC

I went to the pre-screening last week and it was a smaller cinema so the squeals were limited.
I went again today with some other friends and most of the early sessions were sold out! Overall, i thought the movie was ok, like everyone has said, the book is much better. There were some awkward scenes and corny lines that made me cringe - some lines taken directly from the book were definitely lost in translation.

It was alot funnier than i expected and some very intimate scenes. It was twilight and so i liked it. So hate me.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: TWILIGHT premiered today!!

Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) was pretty hot with his fucking white pale skin and Jessica Stanley (Anna Kendrick) was fabuloussssss.
good movie with lack of sunlight as the primary form of lighting.
watch with girl or turn gay for edward.

doopsta786

HSC

OMG seeing it tongith cant wait but obviously like alll books that are made into miovies it wont be i know ill be disappointedstilll excited though!!!!

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC

i liked it.
some bits were so cringeworthy, e.g. edward: "you can google it" ???
i liked that some bits i appreciated more because i'd read the book. like when jessica+angela is explaining about the cullens and edward is just smiling to himself, coz of the whole reading minds thing. if anyone else picked up on that.
felt kinda rushed.
felt there was a bit too much overacting, like jasper. he was just odd.
overall though, i did like it.

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC

thats why im waiting until the hype decreases
atleast nxt week or a realli late session 2moro night..
i love twilight but i wouldnt scaream in a cinema itz just so dumb

boris

Banned
HSC

Mongoz said:
thats why im waiting until the hype decreases
atleast nxt week or a realli late session 2moro night..
i love twilight but i wouldnt scaream in a cinema itz just so dumb
It's not the only thing that is "just so dumb".

gloworm14

HSC
N/A

did anyone realise that billy black was in the drivers seat while arriving to bellas house when they pass edwards car?

melaniestrollll

not really a troll
HSC

zomg i sooooooo lloooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee this movie. seriously. PURE. PURE. LOVE. zomg zomg zomg zomg

HSC

gloworm14 said:
did anyone realise that billy black was in the drivers seat while arriving to bellas house when they pass edwards car?
I know a guy in a wheelchair who can drive still.

melaniestrollll

not really a troll
HSC

settle*precious said:
I know a guy in a wheelchair who can drive still.
yeah but billy had to sell the chevy coz he COULDN'T drive anymore. which is how bella got it in the first place

Furbob

HSC

Got invited last night with quite a few friends yesterday to go see
Loudest cinema ever, then again it was fullhouse to-the-max :S

Teen girls squealing (im teen girl as well but I'm not really into Twilight -.-) over the characters appearing and laughing. I sat quietly and felt stupid for the fans being all stupid.

I thought the movie was okay, just full of awkward and unintentionally funny moments. Seriously, the "serious" tone in some scenes ended up being too funny to watch as it was too cheesy and ruined the mood

I wonder what the guy's reactions to this movie was :O assuming they dont read the books

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Saw it today.
Crap movie was crap movie.
Even the books, which I thought were fairly crap though readable, were significantly better than that 125 minute waste of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)