twilight series (1 Viewer)

wateva908*

HSC
it's the best series ever
i used to hate reading but ever since i read the twilight series i'm addicted

SUSYKINS

HSC
oh me me me! i looove stephenie meyer!! s he's an amazing writer! i just think that in the movies i dont like the actors
robert pattinson just doesnt do edward justice!
D: lol

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
SUSYKINS said:
oh me me me! i looove stephenie meyer!! s he's an amazing writer! i just think that in the movies i dont like the actors
robert pattinson just doesnt do edward justice!
D: lol
Have you seen the trailer?

GET FREE

HSC
I thought Twilight was mega overrated. It wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be and I wouldn't want to read it again.

Also, the character Edward Cullen? I don't think he's even close to amazing and I don't understand why people think he's hot shit, but I guess whatever floats your boat.

I wasn't going to bother with the rest of the series, but I thought I'd have a crack at New Moon. I'm just past the middle of it, and I'm enjoying it a lot more than Twilight. I'm thinking its because there's an absence of Edward and the whole book isn't "ooh, I'm so dangerously in love with Edward Cullen and his amazing eyes and his marble face etc".

As for the movie, I think they got a majority of the cast wrong. Especially Carlisle. Pshhh

HSC
finished new moon, well into eclipse. Liking this book wayyy better than new moon.

This question popped into my mind. Is edward a virgin?

lol

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
This question popped into my mind. Is edward a virgin?
It's answered later in Eclipse.

The books are a guilty pleasure for me, Stephenie Meyer is a terrible writer but the story is addicting.
I'm excited for the movie because RPattz is in it and he's a hot piece ;)

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i love it=)

its so good

<3 edward

i read the first 3 books in 3 days :p

cant wait till Breaking Dawn and the movie comes out!!! :lol:

sucks... it comes out the first day of my trials gahhhh

KhyryKay

HSC
I don't know if others have said this as I am to lazy to read over 5 pages or how ever many there are in this thread.

but i love twilight.

new moon and eclipse are shit.

new moon is just a 300 page emo cry about how she is losing it and wants edward back.

eclipse is just as bad.

breaking dawn will be just as bad.

I read Twilight back when it first came out before most people ever heard of the books and before harry potter ended and i thought it was the best book ever. The way it ended was prefect. It gave the illuison that she was to be a vampire and that everything was how it was meant to be. It was the twilight of her life.

RUINED when new moon was published.

the movie looks just as bad. to me it seems to be just how others percive it to be. A love sick girl after something big bad and dangerous and there is so much more to the book then that.

Sorry if I have hurt people. but New Moon and Eclipse just don't cut it. There never should have been more then one book.

xxx

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
^I agree with you about New Moon. I reread Twilight and Eclipse all the time but I dont read New Moon. However I loved Eclipse. I just hope Breaking Dawn lives up to the expectations and Bella finally comes a vampire. And I dunno maybe its just me but I want to know how she is as a vampire like 10years on and whatever. I dont want Meyer to leave it as the last page being Edward biting her. It would leave all these unanswered questions.

KhyryKay

HSC
I'm pretty sure she wont leave it if she becomes a vampire, we know to much now, so we need to know how she turns out. if she left it with twilight it would have been FINE.

I hope she goes with Jacob myself.

bawd

HSC
KhyryKay said:
I'm pretty sure she wont leave it if she becomes a vampire, we know to much now, so we need to know how she turns out. if she left it with twilight it would have been FINE.

I hope she goes with Jacob myself.
Ugh. Spoiler.

Just started reading and I'm about 60 pages through the first book. IMDB spoiled the plotline for me when I accidentally googled upon the film adaptation coming out end of this year. Robert Pattinson is a very good-looking guy, but not as hot as the Edward Cullen in my imagination. :)

essy36

HSC
OMG!!!

love it cant wait for the new book omg coming out next month yay!!!

thats is all but i love it cant put them down best books ever

squiz29

HSC
OMFG!!

i abosolutly LOVE the twilight books

i read them all in a weekend a month ago and completly fell inlove with edward =D

5 MORE DAYS TILL THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT WOOPWOOP hell excited ay

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
I read what happens in the epilogue a few days ago and oh my gosh, it's the most fail-tastic thing ever. The series is ruined (well, more so) by it. So don't get your hopes up ;)

bawd

HSC
It is not the BEST fantasy series ever written as everyone in this thread seems to asservate. It is probably below-decent IMO. The lexis is badly chosen and diction is carelessly articulated. Bella, the protagonist has a lack of charismatic appeal and is just egocentric and depressed. I'll get burned for this but Stephanie Meyer is the Dan Brown of fantasy, IMO. The best fantasy series I believe are LotR and Harry Potter.

Nevertheless I plan to finish reading the series because I've already started and have an OCD thing about incompleteness.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
bawd said:
It is not the BEST fantasy series ever written as everyone in this thread seems to asservate. It is probably below-decent IMO. The lexis is badly chosen and diction is carelessly articulated. Bella, the protagonist has a lack of charismatic appeal and is just egocentric and depressed. I'll get burned for this but Stephanie Meyer is the Dan Brown of fantasy, IMO. The best fantasy series I believe are LotR and Harry Potter.

Nevertheless I plan to finish reading the series because I've already started and have an OCD thing about incompleteness.
You were going fine until the bolded.

bawd

HSC
u-borat said:
You were going fine until the bolded.
Harry Potter is definitely > Twilight.

HP is more imaginative than Twilight and actually created visual imagery in my head, whereas Twilight was just bleh, bleh, bleh.

Congratulations to Stephanie Meyer and being able to join the make-money-selling-bad-lit club.

I like Harry Potter (except the recent books). Gives me nostalgic feeling of being young since I read it all that while ago.

Yes, I am still a twelve year old at heart.

;)

Last edited:

Tammi105

HSC
Hey! I' m Tamika and Twilight is the best series since Harry Potter and is going to be so much better too!:uhhuh:
The movie is coming out in december if you can't be bothered to read the series but seriously it is awesome!!!!!!! So you need to check it :wave:
Have a EXTREME day!

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
I'd recommend everyone to read the books before watching the movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)