Two calculators to be safe? (1 Viewer)

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
I wasn't trying to offend you intentionally so sorry if you took offence.. lol... It's just the events of that occuring is just close to impossible that's why O.O....
Ahaha it's cool man. Sorry; I didn't mean to sound so offended. LOL!

A good year 9/10 prank we used to do for trigonometry topic tests was to change each others' calculators to radians...... and they'd never pick up on it. Good days

artosis

HSC
A good year 9/10 prank we used to do for trigonometry topic tests was to change each others' calculators to radians...... and they'd never pick up on it. Good days
OH MY GOD...
If only I knew what radians were in Year 9. That would of been hilarious seeing tryhards in Year 9 fail.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
Ahaha it's cool man. Sorry; I didn't mean to sound so offended. LOL!

You would have to be an idiot not to pick up on radians and degrees.

jamesfirst

HSC
It's funny how on these forums, anyone who posts anything that appears to be unbelievable is a 'troll'. I've been here longer than you have. I'm no troll.
It was a true story by the way. Everyone after the exam was laughing their heads off when they found out.
so what happened??

did he fail ?

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
If you are really keen, bring 10. Two might malfunction, desperate friends might ask for a few, people might steal a couple from you and you might accidentally drop one.
No. What are you? some careless loser who drops calculators and lends them to people wtf? Bitch if people forgot to bring their calculator for their HSC exam they don't deserve one. How the fark can they be stolen wtf, I would have it on me.

2 is more than enough.

Do a probability tree if you're still not satisfied :p

PS: I'm sure BOS would have a few spare calculator's lying around.

Last edited:

gunner94

HSC
Are you allowed to do this? Like, have two calculators physically on your table?

unknown88

HSC
N/A
Are you allowed to do this? Like, have two calculators physically on your table?
Yes, why wouldn't you be aloud...is that cheating? LOL ...however aslong as they are an acceptable calculator under there rules you can have 50 for all they care.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
clearly you have not heard of what they call mathematics extension 2, dear friend. :)
Do you feel like sick kunt because you do Maths extension 2, LOL! Go up to some chick, "ay bish l do maths extension 2, u mirin?", bish be like fark off nerd.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
FML, the point is I don't care about calculators!! I want a pro maths mark LOOOOL. I couldn't care less XD...

khfreakau

HSC
Do you feel like sick kunt because you do Maths extension 2, LOL! Go up to some chick, "ay bish l do maths extension 2, u mirin?", bish be like fark off nerd.
quite the sickkunt bro, i once nearly picked up a chick by doing this at the library but i didn't follow up cos i couldn't be bothered ;) ahahahahaha (no srsly that actually happened once LOL)
either way, at my school, this is the way you roll through the school, like a g hehe.

I was focusing more on 2 unit.
that makes sense, i have done 2u exams before. i can definitely relate when you say that every second doesn't matter.... i recall my friend who is doing really well in 4u, back in our 2u half yearly decided to sleep halfway through and still got nearly 100% haha.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I had two calculators in my Maths exams.

MadGold777

HSC
Can anyone explain to me how to put something into the memory of the calculator? So that you can use that answer in the next few questions?
Have no idea :p (My calculator is a casio)

Last edited:

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
So much hate in this thread.

I'll just take the one and if it dies, well that just sucks for me doesn't it. MX1 and MX2 hardly require a calculator anyways, most stuff can be done by hand.

herbs1

HSC
or perhaps stop being a baby and learn how to do arctan(sqrt(0.55^17)) in your head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)