TXT notification :S (1 Viewer)

SanjoyM

HSC
Sanjoy you seem slightly more enthusiastic with your posts these days. Or maybe it's just my imagination.
No, no. It is not your imagination at all. Intense euphoria!! (LOL)
Btw, how do you know me? haha!

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
+1 - My ideas radically differ to that of others. -Sigh-
To be honest, I don't really care what other think to a certain extent. Of course, if it is valid, I'll listen. (LOL)
I feel somewhat unique! haha! My ideas are unique. Only my very very close friends will probably implement them. Otherwise, no-one listens (I think)
hahahaha
u r such a speshal snowflake!12!!2

Rawf

HSC
No, no. It is not your imagination at all. Intense euphoria!! (LOL)
Btw, how do you know me? haha!
I don't know you. I've just seen a few of your posts pop up here and there in the past.

Aysce

HSC
No way am I registering to get a text. I would probably just stay up all night, eagerly anticipating when I will receive the text msg.

Rawf

HSC
No way am I registering to get a text. I would probably just stay up all night, eagerly anticipating when I will receive the text msg.
It's better than having the website congested and having to wait a long time to receive your results/the website crashes (I'm not sure if this has ever happened haha, but it has for Apple).
If i don't stay up all night, i'd probably set an alarm for 5.45am and go on my computer, as well as having the SMS on :)

Aysce

HSC
It's better than having the website congested and having to wait a long time to receive your results/the website crashes (I'm not sure if this has ever happened haha, but it has for Apple).
If i don't stay up all night, i'd probably set an alarm for 5.45am and go on my computer, as well as having the SMS on :)
Where I'm at, I'm 4 hours behind so when i wake up, I doubt the website will be congested. SO NERVOUS!

Rawf

HSC
Where I'm at, I'm 4 hours behind so when i wake up, I doubt the website will be congested. SO NERVOUS!
Where are you? overseas? o_o and mann, can anyone else access their ranks on studentsonline? i cant find mine anymore

ahdil33

HSC
I'm 5 and a half, so I'm just going to stay up, get on my laptop and just keep clicking refresh

kwu1

HSC
Is it possible to get both? I.e. the text and also the ability to check it online? Or is this implied when you tick the SMS box?

alyssa21

HSC
N/A
So, HOW would you know you attained a state rank? Is it expressed on the results itself, or do they call you? Haha! Sorry for the frequent questions.
First in course will be notified in the couple of days before Results, and attend a ceremony on the 18th.
State Ranks are released on the 19th at noon, on the Board of Studies website. Those who state-rank aren't notified personally beforehand, it's just publicly released at that time: I know this as my sister state-ranked a few years back.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)