*uac main offers thread (1 Viewer)

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well, I think the girl I like may be going there - so I'd spend my days trying to find her... I'm getting delirious, you see.

And thanks iSplicer! You too are a top bloke - literally with your 99.95, and I don't need to hope you get in in something because with that sort of rank - you will =P
Awww thats so cute I bet a nerd like you will get that girl!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh I hope so too. Though I wouldn't put money on it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's nearly 1am at night - sarcasm won't register unless it's labelled "/sarcasm" or otherwise. /serious

b0redAsian

HSC
Lol you guys are bored, sigh hewit lost oO
Ps just say I dont get my first preference but receive 3rd ( or something) what should do? ( keeping in mind I still want first preference)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol you guys are bored, sigh hewit lost oO
Ps just say I dont get my first preference but receive 3rd ( or something) what should do? ( keeping in mind I still want first preference)
Hewitt seriously lost? Ah shit, he sucks so bad.

If you get your 3rd preference, accept it... you are still able to accept offers which are higher ranked than the one you accepted in the previous round.

Jonneeh

HSC
Until when can we accept our offers. Like does it have to be by midnight tonight or do we have a couple of days?

b0redAsian

HSC
Hewitt lost in a 5 hour epic. Kudos to him for being able to even survive that long.
Yeah man he was playing so good he deserved to win that game... Good effort

So... I accept the third preference and then rearrange my preference order ?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yeah man he was playing so good he deserved to win that game... Good effort

So... I accept the third preference and then rearrange my preference order ?
I'm not a big fan of Hewitt so I'm not too sad seeing Nalbandian go through.

And yes, you rearrange your preference order after accepting.

ar7

HSC
i imagine if u receive ur 2nd or 3rd preference u shuld accept it. however, i wuldnt rule out the 1st preference as if there r vacancies in the late round u stand a chance once more. also, dont worry if i sed i reckon med science will increase...i culd b very wrong.

@mature: no im not trying to make u feel better. i just believe that being a NATIONAL PRIORITY, mathematics (and related courses) will decrease in atar cutoffs.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
i had the biggst massive fail yesterday <-- yes fail english right there

um anyways

as all unswers to be should be doing, I was planning my draft timetable so I can enrol quickly and efficiently once offers are out.

well gess what? classes have been disappearing today from the class timetable and some times have been rearranged...

so my two hours of dedication has gone to waste lol :D

so going to auto timetable then shift it around.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Correct. If you have accepted AND enrolled in your 3rd preference course, you are still considered in your 1st and 2nd preferences.

b0redAsian

HSC
Very nice!! I'm excited/nervous hopefully I can get into my first preference and don't need to worry about anything else :p

DeNiMuLiC

HSC
Always love this day every year, naive year 12ers thinking they'll get to see their offers bang on 9pm.. ahhh

Jonneeh

HSC
Until when can we accept our offers. Like does it have to be by midnight tonight or do we have a couple of days?

DeNiMuLiC

HSC
you've got a few days lol, do you seriously think 56 thousand people will be able to see their offers within 3 hours?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)