UAI 98+: Tutor available for Mathematics 2/3/4U (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
pyrodude1031 said:
Ok, I dont really see how the mark can be used all on its own to determine whether he/she shoudl be tutoring MX2 or even MX1. Because, it whether the tutor actually understands his/her stuff. Getting a high mark, can simply be a result of reading through massive amounts of solutions and getting the technique on how to do those "set-structured" questions in the HSC.

i am not saying that I can teach, but he/she cant. I am simply expressing my opinion.

No intention to offend.
You are a very random poster.

You obviously haven't seen how much help Trebla has provided for all BoSers around the maths forums. From his numerous posts, I can confidenly say how great he is when he teaches the stuff.

"Now is your time to slowly retreat to your comfort zone, buddy"

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Thanks again for the support lyounamu and congratulations on your Mathematics/Mathematics Extension 1 results!!!

Bump...

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
lol @ piitb

94 in ext 2 maths is pretty friggin good man. if you need tutoring at a 4U maths level, anything > 90 is pretty reasonable to expect.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
You obviously haven't seen how much help Trebla has provided for all BoSers around the maths forums. From his numerous posts, I can confidenly say how great he is when he teaches the stuff.
I second that :). Great help and committment, throughout the maths forum especially. Highly recommended. If I leave my tuition, destination Trebla!

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Trebla is god-like at mathematics lol. He is highly respected by many BOS'ers for his support and ability to answer/explain questions. I only know him from BOS, but looking through his posts (which have helped me throughout the HSC year) i can very confidently say that he is an amazing tutor!

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
You are a very random poster.

"Now is your time to slowly retreat to your comfort zone, buddy"
i *third* that

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Wow...thanks for all the support guys! :)

Bump...

dp624

HSC
yeah, I agree, Trebla is so awesome with his funky formatting =D
fourth'ed

VuongstER_boi

HSC
I highly recommend Trebla as a tutor!!!:)

If it weren't for him, I don't think I'd have gotten into my course to be honest ... The best thing about Trebla is that he explains things 'very' clearly and he is actually genuinely dedicated to helping you if you have any math problems so you won't feel like you're burdening someone by asking ( the prob I had with other tutors in the past) as he actually enjoys helping( Just look in the maths forum section on bos, lol!) . I remember in the beginning when I was really struggling with a particular math problem and he basically guided me through with so much patience and I was like.. 'wow'- so yea, but if only I had asked him more qs>< ah.. lol ! In retrospect, Trebla actually saved me for maths :wave: ( No band 6 without him! ;))

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Bump...

Last edited:

-tal-

HSC
Congrats on the band 6!

In regards to Trebla, he has helped me and others heaps on the forums with detailed explanations set out in a logical way. Seconding what Reshad said, "If I leave my tuition, destination Trebla!"
I have yet to see a question on these maths forums that Trebla hasn't been able to do. Even if he was beaten to answering, I've seen him show quicker methods to the solution.

Yes, I've been secretly learning from the guy.

Very good solutions too.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
At the moment I'm doing Finance, Chemistry, Financial Mathematics and Statistics...

Note: I am no longer available to travel to any more students at the moment. So any future students in this year will have to come to me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)