UAI estimates (1 Viewer)

bby

HSC
100.00 HA what a joke
i suppose i'll be satisfied with anything above 98

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Im aiming for 98+ but 95+ is probably a more realistic aim.

pongers

HSC
I'm aiming for anything above 80 atm.
I'm not into getting a full UAI of 100, when I know that I can't be bothered. :)

samthebear

HSC
enough to get me into a bach of science at Usyd ;] if i get anything over that; its a bonus.

HSC
100 would be nice.
but ultimately anything above 98 would make me happy.

gluk to all '10ers =]

HSC
I want 96+ to be happy...and honestly I think I work hard enough to earn it. My estimate was 86-96 so I need to work realy hard this year so I def get the 96

oly1991

HSC
I havn't really got a specific aim but i just want to achieve what I personally can. If that means getting 95 then it's all good lol :haha:

Eightyseven87

HSC
I would be happy with an 85+.

I would LOVE to get 98.9 or 99 just so I can get into my dream course Medicine at UNSW but thats just a dream.

As long as i get something above 85, I'll be happy. I can do pre-grad medicine later on :)

dp624

HSC
I would be happy with an 85+.

I would LOVE to get 98.9 or 99 just so I can get into my dream course Medicine at UNSW but thats just a dream.

As long as i get something above 85, I'll be happy. I can do pre-grad medicine later on :)
post grad? not pregrad i think

Brontecat

HSC
i think shes talking about how some unis you can get in by doing other course first and then if you do well enough you can go on to your desired course emphasis on the i think :)

MasterSifu

HSC
personally id be really happy with anything 92+ ...if not 90+ is still great !

OR as long as i get into my first prefernce course, who noes what that may be

M

midnightpen

would love anything above 99. our school is giving us estimates after halfyearlies this term. asjdkfl; :uhoh:

marak92

HSC
my door in my room has a large piece of paper stuck to it with the number 95 on it... no one in my family knows what the significance of the number is nor will i tell them its my UAI hope..
so i remain to keep them in puzzlement. hehe.

but yeah..umm.. im aiming high. theres no point to aiming low like what are you doing the hsc for? to aim low? it was your choice to do the hsc and usually when you do things out of your own will, you try that little extra harder to succeed.
perhaps the course you want to do if oyu decide to go to uni requires only a low UAI, but in actual fact, if your setting yourself up to just get what you think in your mind is a 'manageable' mark then i think you'll be disappointed with yourself when at the end you'll say 'shit..yeah its an ok mark..if i tried harder i know i could have gotten better'.. just do the best YOU can...

much and love and luck to all those doing their hsc! :)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
my door in my room has a large piece of paper stuck to it with the number 95 on it... no one in my family knows what the significance of the number is nor will i tell them its my UAI hope..
so i remain to keep them in puzzlement. hehe.

but yeah..umm.. im aiming high. theres no point to aiming low like what are you doing the hsc for? to aim low? it was your choice to do the hsc and usually when you do things out of your own will, you try that little extra harder to succeed.
perhaps the course you want to do if oyu decide to go to uni requires only a low UAI, but in actual fact, if your setting yourself up to just get what you think in your mind is a 'manageable' mark then i think you'll be disappointed with yourself when at the end you'll say 'shit..yeah its an ok mark..if i tried harder i know i could have gotten better'.. just do the best YOU can...

much and love and luck to all those doing their hsc! :)
+1
Aim as high as you can, but have a realistic idea of what you're gonna get. You won't be able to exceed your expectations if you don't aim for it.

Dod0

HSC
Hoping for at least 75+ seeing as I really need to start studying and haven't put much effort into school :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)